GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rare Ara S3 Vortex XL build

scrllock

Autocross Champion
How tf does that even happen ? I assume it was dropped at some point. I didn’t bring it to the builder that way but I have a photo from when I picked it up and it’s broken.
Do you have any good pics of that section from back in Feb? Ideally you could show that it wasn't from your install of the motor, but I know they'll blame the fact that you didn't have them install the motor for you.

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI
Do you have any good pics of that section from back in Feb? Ideally you could show that it wasn't from your install of the motor, but I know they'll blame the fact that you didn't have them install the motor for you.
Yes. Thankfully I have a pic of when it was loaded into the truck that’s backed into their shop.

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI
My P3 EVSA is bad. So they’re replacing it which is nice.

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI
Received revision 2 on Monday. Just sent out new datalogs. Car feels pretty quick. Using the AP to monitor things I realize that the coolant temps seem to be fine so perhaps I was paranoid about nothing. Awaiting a new ethanol adapter. Probably move forward with E30 or full E tune in near future. Local dyno is booking in mid June.
Also picked up some street density motor mounts. Might work on getting that installed this weekend.

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI
What's the word on that oil leak?
It’s more of a seep than a leak. What you saw there took 2 months. I’ll take it to them when I have the time. I haven’t even contacted them

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Received revision 2 on Monday. Just sent out new datalogs. Car feels pretty quick. Using the AP to monitor things I realize that the coolant temps seem to be fine so perhaps I was paranoid about nothing. Awaiting a new ethanol adapter. Probably move forward with E30 or full E tune in near future. Local dyno is booking in mid June.
Also picked up some street density motor mounts. Might work on getting that installed this weekend.
Skip the blend shit and go full E. You don't have to worry about mixing and you get more power. Should be a "no brainer" since you have MPI.

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI
Skip the blend shit and go full E. You don't have to worry about mixing and you get more power. Should be a "no brainer" since you have MPI.
Haha I knew that was coming!

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI
Ain't that the truth! I can get 200 miles to a full tank if I don't floor it or do any WOT pulls.
oof. I suppose it im running E85 its for the power and not the mpg anyways

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
oof. I suppose it im running E85 its for the power and not the mpg anyways
That's right. Who cares about mpg when you have more...

POWAH!.jpg

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI