GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent Purchase thread....

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Our new house has Roman bricks or I would paint them. It can make a house look great if you pick the right color.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I decided to skip those and save for a better set of premium earbuds with an inline mic.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
APR sale at my local shop means an ECU is $600. Not sure what they charge for labor.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Bought a German flag badge..

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Get a used t2i for half the price - its practicaly the same camera

This. Most of canon's crop sensors from the t3i and older are from the 90s lol. As far as crop sensors go I'd take a nikon over a Canon.. As far as full frame sensors go, it doesn't matter cause it's the same shit at that point lol.

The xti, xsi and t1i, t2i and t3i are basically the same camera with different features and different megapixel sizes.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

DeathMoJo1

Ready to race!
Picked up a 42dd plug and tap kit. Since installing my catch can I didn't have a proper tap for the boost gauge anymore.

Sent from LG G2 via Tapatalk

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
If I do stage 1 do I need new coils and plugs?

barische

Go Kart Champion
This. Most of canon's crop sensors from the t3i and older are from the 90s lol. As far as crop sensors go I'd take a nikon over a Canon.. As far as full frame sensors go, it doesn't matter cause it's the same shit at that point lol.

The xti, xsi and t1i, t2i and t3i are basically the same camera with different features and different megapixel sizes.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I picked up a used t2i for $250 4 months ago.. Lenses is what matters n costs a ton money. Found a nikon 60mm micro
Lens in my parents storage - been using it w/ adapter which takes great pics