GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
just picked up 3 of these. cost me $6.95 for shipping... that's it!

http://www.stealthguards.com/index.php/cellphones/motorola-droid-x-full-body-protection.html

I believe the deal extends to all their android phone protectors. :thumbsup:

Just placed an order for four of them, for my Droid X and from my Droid X and paypal. $8.94 only just for shipping.

Thanks VDubVirus, just ordered a couple for my X!! Wheres that pic in your avatar from anyways?

FYI, I got my stealthgaurds in last night and put one on. crappiest product of its kind I have every experienced. ripped it off after an hour. looks and feels like crap. now I have 2 sets that I will never use.

s4mt3k

binary four
FYI, I got my stealthgaurds in last night and put one on. crappiest product of its kind I have every experienced. ripped it off after an hour. looks and feels like crap. now I have 2 sets that I will never use.

lol I got them yesterday and from the packaging I knew this wasn't a good purchase lol wtf...

I haven't tried to put one on yet (using verizon's screen protector), and now that you said that, maybe I won't

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
lol I got them yesterday and from the packaging I knew this wasn't a good purchase lol wtf...

I haven't tried to put one on yet (using verizon's screen protector), and now that you said that, maybe I won't

I have the vzn anti glare protector too. love it. luckily I still had 2 more.

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
Still waiting on mine. Slowest GD shipping I've experienced in a while.

Although from the sounds of it, maybe that's for the better.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Still waiting on mine. Slowest GD shipping I've experienced in a while.

Although from the sounds of it, maybe that's for the better.

yeah. I got an email a couple days ago saying my order had just been processed.... which was at least 10 days after my order was placed. but they arrived the 2 days after that email.

I might sell them on the droid forums. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.