GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
Nice. I need to pick up some monitors one of these days

What are you working with? (Software, equipment, etc.)

I've been looking for a set of decent monitors for a while now and the BX5's always seemed to fit the bill. But retail for a new pair was $299 until recently when Guitar Center dropped them to $270. But still, for the price I paid for the pair I ended up with, I couldn't have found a better deal. The only problem is that the little blue LED power indicator is burned out on one of them. But they sound/look perfect! And they give a pretty true sound, too, with the exception of being just a tad heavy on the low end. But once I get used to it, I should be able to mix that just fine.

Now to work on getting a Virus Ti or Ti2.......:drool

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
Picked a pair of these up 2nd hand in MINT condition for $175

Good man. I have a set of AV 40's as my PC speakers myself.

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
Good man. I have a set of AV 40's as my PC speakers myself.

I actually looked at the AV40's, but decided they didn't produce enough sound for what I'm doing. Besides, I have a set of Creative 7.1 surround speakers I can hook up for gaming, etc. And then my wife has a set of Bose desktop computer speakers for her laptop. Even they don't produce the sound the BX5's do, though.

HyeWarrior

Banned
Heads up to everyone

DJ Hero will be $20 tomorrow and tomorrow only at Toys R Us.... I'm gonna pick it up again just to prepare for DJ Hero 2

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
on duty again, my recent purchase is .... a kit kat bar from vending machin.

Lucidity

Marx

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
still on duty just got ripped off at the soda machine, but it would have been an orange sunkist

Status
Not open for further replies.