GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ricer Spotted Thread

riceburner

Autocross Champion
its like someone who grew up around rat rods but also has the iq of beavis and butthead

Phur

Autocross Champion
I have no words but a lot of questions.

What questions would you have for the owner? I'll start:
"How many sharp objects that were hot glued to your purple blazer have fallen off on the road popping other peoples tires?"

Per the owner, who is selling this on FB (no price listed, 1,000,000 miles): ZILZAL(EARTHQUAKE)..Unique, There's no other like her, I'll make it simple, with this truck you can talk to whoever you want. A person does everything to get people's attention (in life), you'll GET MORE ATTENTION THAN BIDEN AND TRUMP COMBINED.. (NOT ANYONE CAN BUY, OR DRIVE THIS TRUCK) give me a price and if it's good I'll reply to you . I want a person to take care of her, and when the right person comes I'll know. Thank you

View attachment 253938
View attachment 253939
View attachment 253940
View attachment 253941
View attachment 253942
How do you wash it? Is it going to rust? How much does the thing weigh? Oh yeah.. also… why?!?
So many questions.

tulip

Ready to race!
If any of y'all want to drive up to the East Coast of Canada I can fix your car up like this too!

Cost: 4.5 rolls of tinfoil + Rattle can of silver rust-Oleum 🤣

Although I'm not sure if this is really "rice" it has to be one of the biggest eyesores here..

mau65

Go Kart Newbie

Attachments

• DSC07181.JPG
    DSC07181.JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC07182.JPG
    DSC07182.JPG
    213.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

GolNat

Autocross Champion
YEE YEE

EFB67F56-29D3-4940-BD37-0F9EB5209F93.jpeg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Those are all from deer he hit with his truck too.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
oof... that is really, really bad.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Way to ruin your Big Money Wasted