GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

s2+ vs 2.5l

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
yeah man. id like to see the difference in k04 to k03. you work at ns? my dad tells me theres a good looking one there.

Going to K04 is a very nice difference, although probably a smaller difference going from FSI K03 to K04 than going from a TSI K03 to TSI K04. My friend's Stage 2 K03 slushbox (non DSG) vw CC was able to hang really well with my FSI K04 GTI to about 120 when my advantage became more apparent, but I wasn't able to leave on him quite as badly as I expected to.

I can tell you that the difference it made in my own car was night and day from when I had K03 to when I went K04, but TSIs even with the K03 are pretty damn stout. I have no doubt if his TSI CC had a K04 it'd crush my FSI K04 GTI.

A K04 FSI should walk a K03 FSI really conclusively though.

Car(s)
Subaru
It's a nice difference, although probably a smaller difference going from FSI K03 to K04 than TSI K03-K04. My friend's Stage 2 slushbox (non DSG) vw CC was able to hang really well with me to about 120 when my advantage became more apparent, but I wasn't able to leave on him quite as badly as I expected to. I can tell you that the difference it made in my own car was night and day from when I had K03 to when I went K04, but TSIs are pretty damn stout. I have no doubt if his TSI CC had a K04 it'd crush my FSI K04 GTI.

i have a bad clutch and bad wga too. i peaked 18.5 the other day and held it for a little while but the flutter started and it wouldnt go past 18.6psi. amazingly though, the clutch held it. lately its been lucky to hold 14psi. im sure this clutch looks like a mirror right now from all the glaze on it

TSiUG

sleeper...
Some southern Ohio runs/vids need to happen early this spring.....in Mexico that is:biggrin:

edit:could also definitely get a automatic jb4 335xi w/ DCIs(runs low-mid 13s@105ish) and maybe a MK6 k04 GLI with some extra goodies to tag along

Last edited:

Jekyll

Word.
Car(s)
07 GTI
Some southern Ohio runs/vids need to happen early this spring.....in Mexico that is:biggrin:

edit:could also definitely get a automatic jb4 335xi w/ DCIs(runs low-mid 13s@105ish) and maybe a MK6 k04 GLI with some extra goodies to tag along

I'm down! :biggrin:

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door

I wish I could come out and play with you guise, but your part of Mexico is so far away from me. The local car guys just wanna stand around and smoke butts and play pocket pool in the Dunkin Donuts parking lot. No one seems to want to hit the Mexi-bahn here. :cry:

Car(s)
Subaru

ill be the slow guy

Edit: where is tree huger?

I'm down! :biggrin:

:thumbsup:

I wish I could come out and play with you guise, but your part of Mexico is so far away from me. The local car guys just wanna stand around and smoke butts and play pocket pool in the Dunkin Donuts parking lot. No one seems to want to hit the Mexi-bahn here. :cry:

my neighbor was doing donuts literally 30mins ago. im hoping he hits my fence so i can call the cops, and so that annoying thing goes away. its so loud.... never mind, they just started doing donuts again as i was typing that. i need to throw glass over my fence one day

TSiUG

sleeper...
ill be the slow guy

Edit: where is tree huger?

:thumbsup:

my neighbor was doing donuts literally 30mins ago. im hoping he hits my fence so i can call the cops, and so that annoying thing goes away. its so loud.... never mind, they just started doing donuts again as i was typing that. i need to throw glass over my fence one day

Tree hugger has been banned from this forum like 8 times, but he is the mk6 k04 GLI guy I spoke of:biggrin:

Also glass won't do shit to puncture a tire. Best bet would be sharp metal objects, specifically screws. Source: have a buddy who works at tirediscounters. He says he has never seen glass be the culprit of a leaking tire....it's always metal.

Car(s)
Subaru
Tree hugger has been banned from this forum like 8 times, but he is the mk6 k04 GLI guy I spoke of:biggrin:

Also glass won't do shit to puncture a tire. Best bet would be sharp metal objects, specifically screws. Source: have a buddy who works at tirediscounters. He says he has never seen glass be the culprit of a leaking tire....it's always metal.

Lol. I miss tree huger. But maybe I'll go down to the hardware store and buy a few lbs of drywall screws and wing that over the fence. Thought about shooting there cars with my paintball gun a few times actually. If they do it again a 2am, I'm gonna throw a beer bottle or something

Sent from my iPhone