GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Scirocco 2.0 TSI RevO 1+ 280CV DIN - 461 Nm - Dyno Graphs Inside

Peteriroc

Ready to race!
finally found someone with similar revo stage 1 logs. thanks.

not sure i understand the numbers though.
what is your wheelhp and tq stock and stage 1? do you have sae graph?

Hi Djunited,

I also saw your RevO logs a time ago...while I was looking for a solution to my FUEL CUTS ajajajaj :p thats time was "funny" :)

I´ve been sufering from "fuel cuts", as you can see in the last dyno graph

You can see fuels cuts in this data logging as well (4º gear, WOT)

Now they are almost gone :D thanks to APR Carbonio :D

The turbo boost requested in middle range is so brutal that ours HFPF can´t manage so much fuel preesure....by RevO recommedation I spent the money in a new one...result --> same problem :(

My ups and downs were always between 2k and 4k...futher in the rev range the HFPF could delivere even more =180 bars.

For my experience, RevO doesn´t match with our CCTA in a stock hardware.

I try to find more RevO logs, in my pc, to see his hyper high demands :lol:

I hope everything is good with your car now.

RevO after_sales is not as good as i thought :paddle:..In my opinion APR is way better with Arin leading forum and all the support behind :w00t:...No one has been bribed :lol:

Best regards Djunited

Last edited:

Peteriroc

Ready to race!
As Nicoo.. said, there is no SAE Correction...here in Europe all dynos measures in DIN or EGW norma :(

Could it be 252Cv = whp before corection...then a 11% must be added :iono: I don´t know.

Is also complicated, for me, to get used to WHP jajajaja

Beyond the numbers, a good reference, is that in a 50-220 km/h the Scirocco puts 3-4 car on a Cupra R....that´s matters :D

Regards

Last edited:

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Hi Djunited,

I also saw your RevO logs a time ago...while I was looking for a solution to my FUEL CUTS ajajajaj :p thats time was "funny" :)

I´ve been sufering from "fuel cuts", as you can see in the last dyno graph

You can see fuels cuts in this data logging as well (4º gear, WOT)

Now they are almost gone :D thanks to APR Carbonio :D

The turbo boost requested in middle range is so brutal that ours HFPF can´t manage so much fuel preesure....by RevO recommedation I spent the money in a new one...result --> same problem :(

My ups and downs were always between 2k and 4k...futher in the rev range the HFPF could delivere even more =180 bars.

For my experience, RevO doesn´t match with our CCTA in a stock hardware.

I try to find more RevO logs, in my pc, to see his hyper high demands :lol:

I hope everything is good with your car now.

RevO after_sales is not as good as i thought :paddle:..In my opinion APR is way better with Arin leading forum and all the support behind :w00t:...No one has been bribed :lol:

Best regards Djunited

hmm, i should log my fuel rail to check for fuel cuts. i also see 180bar easily.my boost levels are same as yours,they're always about 0.2-0.3bar apart (between actual and requested).

i know your graphs are DIN but i still don't get them. i mean you're stage 1 right?

this is my DIN dyno graph for comparison:

i got 234whp. did you get 280whp??? something is not right here? or am i reading incorrectly?

Peteriroc

Ready to race!
hmm, i should log my fuel rail to check for fuel cuts. i also see 180bar easily.my boost levels are same as yours,they're always about 0.2-0.3bar apart (between actual and requested).

i know your graphs are DIN but i still don't get them. i mean you're stage 1 right?

this is my DIN dyno graph for comparison:

i got 234whp. did you get 280whp??? something is not right here? or am i reading incorrectly?

If you can log 106 channel :D, we can compare...now in my logs I can see almost 180 bars :eek:

RevO always request above the turbo can manage....this is a problem in middle range when the EA888 is in full load 197.1 % ...as you know our HPFP is better than EA113 (AXX - BWA), but it´s not free of fuel cuts with that requests :mad:

Regarding top end hp....I think we´re lost in translation :cry:

The 280Cv -461 Nm it´s not whp they are on the cranck, I think you have to subtract an 11% train loss, so I think that it must be 252whp not sure....

A good data is in a 50-220km/h againts a Leon Cupra R (284 cv - 420 Nm), put 3-4 car on him.....Moreover, as we check last night against a M3 E46 343cV in a 50-220km/h the Scirocco in 2º gear wheelspin included :( puts also 3-4 cars...in 3º gear with no wheelspin 4-5 car :D :w00t:

Meeting!!

Thanks in advance :D

Could you please show me some data logging from your GTI??
Best regards Djunited

Peteriroc

Ready to race!
Hi Djunited,

Due to my fuel cuts in middle range while I was stock....RevO Uk send to my reseller a revision file.

I mean, during almost a year I was running the Revision 3705, then I tried with the new one Rev 5271, this revision is even stronger than old one jajaajj...the fuel cuts problem do not dissapear...moreover I got worse timing (-6, -7 in almost all cylinder at WOT), the solution was funny APR Carbonio....now the IHI Turbo can breath better and timing is normal (-2.3, -3) :happyanim:

Could you check what´s your revision?? It´s appears in the .csv data file at the top, after our ECU MED 17,5

Here you are what I mean :D

06J 906 026 AR,,MED17.5 5271,

Regards

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Hi Djunited,

Due to my fuel cuts in middle range while I was stock....RevO Uk send to my reseller a revision file.

I mean, during almost a year I was running the Revision 3705, then I tried with the new one Rev 5271, this revision is even stronger than old one jajaajj...the fuel cuts problem do not dissapear...moreover I got worse timing (-6, -7 in almost all cylinder at WOT), the solution was funny APR Carbonio....now the IHI Turbo can breath better and timing is normal (-2.3, -3) :happyanim:

Could you check what´s your revision?? It´s appears in the .csv data file at the top, after our ECU MED 17,5

Here you are what I mean :D

06J 906 026 AR,,MED17.5 5271,

Regards

how do you get it to display that? all my logs don't show that on the top. i will try to get some logs tomorrow and post them up.

Peteriroc

Ready to race!
how do you get it to display that? all my logs don't show that on the top. i will try to get some logs tomorrow and post them up.

Here you are

The log file you save in raw format contains that information :)

Best regards

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
not sure how to save in raw format.it automatically saves as .csv and i get this at the top

5K0 907 115 A ADVMB 2.0l R4/4V TFSI 0040

Peteriroc

Ready to race!
not sure how to save in raw format.it automatically saves as .csv and i get this at the top

5K0 907 115 A ADVMB 2.0l R4/4V TFSI 0040

Tell me if I´m wrong, you have an EA113 engine code.

At the end of the line says TFSI, so I think you have a K03 turbo.

Some friend of mine has another 2.0 TFSI - BWA - EA113 -K03 (Leon FR), with the same logs as you have

I thought all mk6 GTIs have the new EA888 with an IHI Turbo...also last Golf mk5 GTI after middle 2008 have the TSI engine....

But even if you have an EA113, it doesn´t match the high fuel pressure problem....my friend with the same engine cann´t get even 130 bars....

As you know the new HPFP in the TSI can manage even 200 bars (20tsi.pdf), So what is the exact problem you have?? Could you post me some data looging??

Regards

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Tell me if I´m wrong, you have an EA113 engine code.

At the end of the line says TFSI, so I think you have a K03 turbo.

Some friend of mine has another 2.0 TFSI - BWA - EA113 -K03 (Leon FR), with the same logs as you have

I thought all mk6 GTIs have the new EA888 with an IHI Turbo...also last Golf mk5 GTI after middle 2008 have the TSI engine....

But even if you have an EA113, it doesn´t match the high fuel pressure problem....my friend with the same engine cann´t get even 130 bars....

As you know the new HPFP in the TSI can manage even 200 bars (20tsi.pdf), So what is the exact problem you have?? Could you post me some data looging??

Regards

ye i always wondered why it says tfsi in every single log i have. i could not get logs the other day because i forgot my laptop at home. anything specific you'd like me to log?

Peteriroc

Ready to race!
ye i always wondered why it says tfsi in every single log i have. i could not get logs the other day because i forgot my laptop at home. anything specific you'd like me to log?

The most important channels to log are 115 boost, 106 fuel pressure, 020 cylinde angle delay and 031 lambda, I have also log the wastegate to see when it open :)

As you may know :w00t:

http://www.goapr.com/support/datalogging.php

Regards

Peteriroc

Ready to race!
The most important channels to log are 115 boost, 106 fuel pressure, 020 cylinde angle delay and 031 lambda, I have also log the wastegate to see when it open :)

As you may know :w00t:

http://www.goapr.com/support/datalogging.php

Regards

The Scirocco is crying for a RevO Stage 2 :wosschilder980:

It´s been almost 500 km to get the CEL :D

001060 - SAE - Heated Catalyst; Bank 1: Temperature Below Threshold
P0424 -- 000 -- -
Freeze Frame:
Fault Status: 01100000
Fault Priority: 0
Fault Frequency: 1
Mileage: 36190 km