GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SHOULD I RACE HIM!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCloak

Banned
have me write my unsername on a piece of paper. WTF. And this is the internet, I can snap a pic of my engine bay, but how the hell would you know it's my car. That's why i said I could meet him ass. But that's over now

Anyone can be a douche. Don't be mad cause I have money and you apparently don't

Integrity and Character would be how we would know it is your car. Plus it is improbable that someone would:
1. Lie about owning a 2.5 Golf
2. Spend 8k building a turbo and not want to talk about details only allude to it existing.

But most improbable is that someone would just go and find a picture a 2.5 Golf with a custom turbo and then post it on the internet to seek approval and Likes from people the individual will never physically meet.

:dnftt:

JhnR

Banned
With that extra 8k you could have gotten a GTI, which is a better overall car when it comes to racing/track than the Golf 2.5, also have OEM warranty and all that nice stuff.

Just my .2. But maybe having an M3 is enough for that, who knows. You're the one with the money and own house and stuff.

dwgolf

Ready to race!
"should have gotten a GTI"

Here we go with that should have got a Gti shit again. I didn't want one. I wanted a project. I love cars. And the only person I wanted to prove my turbo to was (.)(.). The reason I'm not parading around my shit is because I'm not 16. I'm a grown ass man and I Posted by boosted g37, when I had it, and two weeks later, the shit was stolen. Got it back and sold that shit. He posted my fucking message. I didn't

JhnR

Banned
Ok, cliff notes, grown ass man. You didn't want a GTI but you wanted a turbo golf? becauseproject?

Financially...not very smart. Buy a Golf for 20k and invest another 8k. You already lost money, your move.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Here we go with that should have got a Gti shit again. I didn't want one. I wanted a project. I love cars. And the only person I wanted to prove my turbo to was (.)(.). The reason I'm not parading around my shit is because I'm not 16. I'm a grown ass man and I Posted by boosted g37, when I had it, and two weeks later, the shit was stolen. Got it back and sold that shit. He posted my fucking message. I didn't
Why would you wanna be known as an ass man? :iono:

Can I race you? I have a Stage 1 citrus oxide engine.

dwgolf

Ready to race!
Look back story.

Before I got the Golf I was going to get a mk5 GTI, because I think they look better personally. But opted for a Golf, because I heard the I-5 has "crazy" potential. I didn't even look at the MK6 GTI or R.

My friend Richy has a twin turbo R32. 590HP. My best friend Chris has a Turbo rabbit MK5. So they inspired me to turbo my grocery getter. We called C2, Bluewater and so on. So, because I'm not mechanically included, as I wish I was, they both took me to a tune shop in Bellevue to make this happen. I'm still not going to talk about what I did to my car, but if your ever is Seattle, visiting car spot, you can see the truth.

And as for this thread, I'm pretty much done.

dwgolf

Ready to race!
gti

I. didn't say I was selling it. I just said financially there's people that wanna buy it. I think you should just live your life and let me live mine. I notice you're still the only person on this threaD. Lol

JhnR

Banned
I love talking to myself. I have no friends. I will live my life forever alone. Im thinking of getting an m3 and a house? Good investment?

dwgolf

Ready to race!
I love talking to myself. I have no friends. I will live my life forever alone. Im thinking of getting an m3 and a house? Good investment?

get a house... if that's a serious question. Fuck an M3. but I love my z3

Status
Not open for further replies.