GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Skyfall? (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Saw it last night. Definitely worth it. Last 45mins are epic.

limon

Ready to race!
i found it to be one of the best movies of the year so far ... awesome ! Javier Bardem (the villan) did a great job and the bond chick was soo f**king hot !

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Dude. Weren't they?

Guy playing the villian was...Amazing.

He was....off. Very very very very awkward. Tripped me out actually. Never have I seen a Bond Villian so......immersed. He truly was a scary man, but in the weirdest way possible.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
i found it to be one of the best movies of the year so far ... awesome ! Javier Bardem (the villan) did a great job and the bond chick was soo f**king hot !

Agreed. She was very bangable.

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
I am a big bond fan, and I have to say it is one of my all time favorites! I love the return to the classic bonds and crazy villans not some little pansy stealing water. Really was sad when dench died but it will pave the way for the new M. He was the first villian in a long time that I really found my self wanting to stab in the back my self. when he blew up the db5 and his facial expression I was fuming! Great movie!

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I haven't seen a bond movie since Sean Connery was James Bond lol I absolutely loved skyfall though. It had a good balance of action, mystery, and comedy. And that villain was incredible. Definitely making it onto my list.

I would see it again.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I am a big bond fan, and I have to say it is one of my all time favorites! I love the return to the classic bonds and crazy villans not some little pansy stealing water. Really was sad when dench died but it will pave the way for the new M. He was the first villian in a long time that I really found my self wanting to stab in the back my self. when he blew up the db5 and his facial expression I was fuming! Great movie!

No lie, I KNEW Dench would die in this one. Her course was definitely running out. Its bittersweet, but it was effective in the end.

True about Quantum of Solace's Villian. He definitely did not have the "baacking" to be a scary villian. This guy.......................................I'm still pissed off at him.

How about when he pulled his upper cheekbone out? DID NOT EXPECT THAT!

limon

Ready to race!
He was....off. Very very very very awkward. Tripped me out actually. Never have I seen a Bond Villian so......immersed. He truly was a scary man, but in the weirdest way possible.

that is what i liked the most .. it was disturbingly awkward but when he took out his teeth upper jaw mechanism i was like :eek:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Edited thread title to mention spoilers :)

limon

Ready to race!
im not sure where you guys watched the movie but when the DB5 scene came everybody started clapping. Most epic hero car scene in recent years

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
im not sure where you guys watched the movie but when the DB5 scene came everybody started clapping. Most epic hero car scene in recent years

Unfortunately I saw it in the trailers so I knew it was coming, but it looked BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm soo glad they brought it back

How bout the exploding pen reference? My mind was blown.

GTI84SD

Ready to race!
Here's what is so great about it: Not only did I, a big fan of the Bond movies, love it and think it was amazing...but so did my wife, who had never seen one before. She loved it so much in fact that she made me go out and get CR and QoS so she could catch up on the Craig Bond story.

It was well shot, had a great villain who was a worthy match to Bond, and yeah...that girl was smokin hot.