GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal MKV Owners

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI, Mk2 TT RS
Mickey, 25, married but looking for another girl to play with and to bring home to my wife.

Have 09 Candy White GTI, 4D, Autobanh Package.

I'm an accountant and social worker, lives in LA (Lincoln Heights to be exact).

How's the accounting going? I'm looking into that major haha

fobx530

Accounting is doing good. I'm a private accountant, that's where I save my money. Full time social worker for LA County for benefits and spending money.

And yes, you read correctly. I am looking for another girl (18+) to play with and to bring home to my wife ;)

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI, Mk2 TT RS
Accounting is doing good. I'm a private accountant, that's where I save my money. Full time social worker for LA County for benefits and spending money.

And yes, you read correctly. I am looking for another girl (18+) to play with and to bring home to my wife ;)

Haha that's pretty coo

VTEC-HAHA

i hazz cookies!
thought this would be fun so....

i'm Daniel. i just turned 21 on the 5th. i'm a certified respiratory therapist.

my brother traded my 07 civic for an 06 tornado red gti couple weeks back for my birthday. first VW i've owned. my first turbo'd car infact and having lots of fun with it!

Flapenn

2011 Wheel Gap Champion
thought this would be fun so....

i'm Daniel. i just turned 21 on the 5th. i'm a certified respiratory therapist.

my brother traded my 07 civic for an 06 tornado red gti couple weeks back for my birthday. first VW i've owned. my first turbo'd car infact and having lots of fun with it!

Nicee :thumbsup:

i turned 23 on the 5th!

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Name is Jose. I drive an 06 jetta gli. Mods in sig. I also have a 89 mk2 16v gti. I'm in the military and live in San Diego. U can catch me from time.to.time at sonic in Vista meets or local San Diego euro meets. I also have a vagcom but its not free...I take payment in beer lol.

Jonathannx2

APR StageII+
I'm Jonathan I'm from West Covina. Only 18. My second VW. Previously had an mk4 Jetta now I have an mk5 gti stageII+, and no my parents didn't buy my cars I buy them with my own money haha, working two jobs.

Sar08

Banned
Car(s)
2008 GTI (DSG)
what up! the names stephen, 17 from the ie and first time owner of a car in general!

CharlieMKV

Go Kart Champion
welcome to hell, jk....welcome, you have any question use search first if no luck then start a thread. :thumbsup:

carl-oh

n00b-sauce
Car(s)
08 GTi
what's good everyone? My name's Carlo, I'm 28 and currently living in DTLA and I just traded my MkIV Jetta 1.8T for my MkV GTi last saturday. Been racking up miles since then (60-mile round trip to my job in Pomona) but it's all smiles during the drive. I love my FAST!! :happyanim:

edreamer

Car(s)
2009 Golf MKV 2.5L
What up SoCal Dubbers!

My name is Emeth, but you can call me "E". Own a Reflex Silver 2009 MKV Golf 2dr. Dropped on 18" RS6 Rep. rims. More mods in the future for sure, but love driving it as it is ^.^

L8r,
E