GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal MKV Owners

jbkoopa

Ready to race!
whats up everyone, I'm Jaybee
Im usually out & about in Walnut & surrounding cities, also go back home in Rancho cucamonga.

im 21, spending a 4th year at mt sac, and will transfer to CSULA fall 2012 as a tv/film major

I've had my rabbit since last july, modding it slowly but surely :) and i love it!

Sh4wnT

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2008 rabbit
shawn 26
drive 08 cw rabbit, what ive done to it so far is H&R ultra low coils, and audi A8 monoblocks, and magnaflow 2.25 cat back exhaust. also my wheels w/ tires are for sale or trade. search my name for the sale thread.
i see a few mk5s around san clemente mostly united gray ones.

Mr Lime v2

Ready to race!
What's up guys. Chris, 19, from Fallbrook. Working at In-N-Out Burger. 2008 BMP GTI 4-door basically stock for the moment. Always down to cruise to a GTG if I'm not working (nights work best for me with the exception of Saturday and Sundays generally). HMU if you wanna meet up. Also looking for someone with VAGCOM for some things.

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI, Mk2 TT RS
Thought I'd update my status!
Rudy, 20yo
From El Centro but I frequent San Diego, Palm Springs, and Rancho Cucamonga. I'll possibly be making the big move to San Diego in a few months... so we'll see what happens!
I'll be in Rancho later today till Monday. and in San Diego hopefully early June and again in early July.
PM me if you ever wanna meet up!
-see you on a freeway somewhere :p

Uproot

New
Hey everyone,
Patrick turning 20 on July 21st. Just got out of a '11 Mazda3 and into an '08 cw GTI.
Right now it's stock but I'm learning and trying to see what I should go for first.
Located in Oceanside and you'll almost always see me on the 76. PM me if you're local and want to teach some youngin'.

Sup, names trump.
Live in Huntington beach
Mainly around OC area.

I'm 20 and turning 21 on September 16!
Drive a cw 09 2 door
Painter rear bumper white
Votex front lip painted white
Wolfsburg grill chrome
Neuspeed intake
Basically it :)

MkV_nyn3R

L4k3R3d 0uT...
Car(s)
07 GTI
Nolen 29 years old in the Long Beach area 562...2007 CW GTI w/few mods...Lookin to do much much more...Into Sports, Art and Cars...Always down to meet new car heads especially VW heads now since I have one...I came from havin 3 previous Acura Integras...So Im sorta new to tha Dub scene...Feel free to hit me up!

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
looks like you've been a long time lurker! haha

MkV_nyn3R

L4k3R3d 0uT...
Car(s)
07 GTI
Ya I've had a love/hate relationship with my car so far but recently caught the bug again so I think Im gonna stick with it this time...I have a buddy with a MK6 now too so that helps...Imma try to be more active on this forum from now on at least that's the goal haha...

08EmKayFive

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 gti
Hey everyone! I'm 18 I'm going to a cal state right now and I'm from the ie and I work at a water park!