GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South East Florida Tuesday night meets

holaxmaria

Hello,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I don't know anyone with a GTI and I want to meet some people in South Florida who I can bounce ideas off of and meet up with.
Maybe I can make it down and meet you guys sometime. :)

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
^^^ Welcome to the community!!

I need to make it to a meet soon. I graduate on Tuesday so I will have plenty of extra time now :)

spiker369

on air, don't care
Not sure what else you'd be graduating from lol. But congrats Jon!.. I've only got three more classes at BC and then hopefully I can start going to FAU myself.. I have to go to the boca campus though. :/

Regarding the meets, you both should join us on tuesday nights. (;

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
Yes I'm graduating from FAU lol. Won't make it this Tuesday because that is when graduation is but maybe the following week. But I'll see you at towers on Friday Kyle if the weather is good

spiker369

on air, don't care
Yeah lol, didn't mean this week obviously. :p and for sure!! I really hope the weather works out this week.. Lol

holaxmaria

Awesome! I hope to meet you all soon.
And soak in that graduation, getting your degree is the best feeling in the world!

spiker369

on air, don't care
Tomorrow is looking to be about 40% chance of rain.. lovely south florida summers.. Meet still stands if people want to show up, I'll post up here if anything changes.

Brendon

Ready to race!
Girlfriend and I are all registered for this Saturday evening. Any of you guys going to register or come out to Sun-life stadium.

spiker369

on air, don't care
^ I just watched some videos of the event from february, needless to say I won't be putting my car through that, but what's the info again? I might try and make it out anyways.