Votes: 15 24.6%
  • always go 50/50 no matter how much she makes

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Make her pay more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

topdawgx99

Passed Driver's Ed
My gf and I have been dating for 9 months now. I pay for 2/3's of the meals we eat. Usually, I'll whip out my wallet each time, and every 1/3 or whenever she says, "i'll pay" and I let her. She makes more money than me. The thing about her is, on the first date we had, I paid for her dinner (she was planning to pay for herself) and after dinner we went out for dessert because she wanted to treat me. Some girls are more thoughtful than others, some are more selfish.

The guys claiming guys should pay for everything, you better be opening doors for girls and have good manners. If not, you're only paying for selfish reasons, not to be chivalrous. To be honest, I don't open car doors for everybody, just my mom (if the case ever arises) and my girlfriend.

Well MaxTDI, if you're serious about the girl, address your thoughts if it bothers you. If you aren't serious, I guess you're paying to play.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
The guys claiming guys should pay for everything, you better be opening doors for girls and have good manners. If not, you're only paying for selfish reasons, not to be chivalrous. To be honest, I don't open car doors for everybody, just my mom (if the case ever arises) and my girlfriend.

That I do.

jezzabelle

Ready to race!
Well it looks like there is atleast 1 lucky guy in the world. G/F Drives an MK6 and doesn't mind just drinking beer and eating pizza!

Bahahaha! :lol: Luckiest man indeed!

And to the door opening (esp car doors, that really gets us!! up until last year I had NEVER had that done for me.) gentlemen. Hats off to ya.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
I try to open doors for the misses but she's always so lightning fast at doing it I rarely get a chance to. Last night when we went out to dinner I slapped down her hand and said DENIED! and then opened it for her

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
back to opening doors... over the question at hand :laugh:

jezzabelle

Ready to race!
:threadjacked:

:happyanim:

yessssirr.

But it's most deff not cool to make your girlfriend pay for half or everything every. single. time. either. I had an ex who did that. Or he would pay for the cheapest of the two- food or drinks. :thumbdown:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

yessssirr.

But it's most deff not cool to make your girlfriend pay for half or everything every. single. time. either. I had an ex who did that. Or he would pay for the cheapest of the two- food or drinks. :thumbdown:

Well that's the flipside... Like I said my main issue was 0 chip in... over the last 10 bills or so maybe more. Not even an OFFER to pay something... it rubbed me the wrong way.

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
pay for the majority, 2/3 is pretty accurate for me. Having a girl who doesn't expect 100% of her shit comped is definitely nice.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Maxorz - If she's S'ing the D, and riding the MaxLong like mad style, then OK.

If not, a serious discussion needs to take place at this point in time.

Shini

Go Kart Champion

yessssirr.

Ah heeeeeeeell no. THAT is unacceptable for a dude to do.

Max is all like mums the word with this...

jezzabelle

Ready to race!
Ah heeeeeeeell no. THAT is unacceptable for a dude to do.

Agreed. He wasn't the brightest bulb. And the last ex, made me pay for EVERYTHING towards the end. He had quit his job to go back to school but he had a pretty good cushion of money. (I mean a good one $$$$$) but even going to Wendy's for cheeseburgers, I'd drive and pay...Honda SI guy...should have known...LOL.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

Well she is... but fair is fair ;)