GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock Market Picks

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
So I would like to get some of your opinions on investments in the market these days, I am currently taking a investments course and part of the grade is from a stock market investment game where we all are competing against each other. 1st place gets a A which sets the curve based on how much money you made compared to everyone in the class. I know some of you trade stocks, options, bonds, ect... the only thing that is off limits are mutual funds or pretty much anything which is controlled by another person. So give me some good stock picks to buy, short ect...
my current open postions are Best Buy, Kraft Foods, Conoco Phillips, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Hasbro, BE Aerospace, Google, PepsiCo, UPS, Research in Motion, and Walmart

much love :thumbup:

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
Surely, they're levered ETFs. Those are just the financials but you can also do the S&P, etc. The SSO for example is the S&P bull 2x levered so it returns double whatever the S&P does. S&P up 3% for the day, the SSO is up 6%. The FAS is a 3x levered financial bull ETF so if the financials are up 3% for the day, you make 9%.

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
Somewhat funny story, circumstances aside. When I took my investments class in college, I was all excited to get my portfolio started so I went straight home after class and was fully vested by the end of the day. Turns out I was the only person in my class who did so... the date was September 10, 2001. I came in dead last.

At the end of the semester my teacher made a joke out of it. He said "Anyone looking for a good short should take a look at Evan's portfolio."

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Somewhat funny story, circumstances aside. When I took my investments class in college, I was all excited to get my portfolio started so I went straight home after class and was fully vested by the end of the day. Turns out I was the only person in my class who did so... the date was September 10, 2001. I came in dead last.

At the end of the semester my teacher made a joke out of it. He said "Anyone looking for a good short should take a look at Evan's portfolio."

haha yea he said if you blow up, you can buy another account number for $30... he said last semester someone blew all of his money in the first few weeks then bought another account and ended up finishing in first

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
buy GM stock :happyanim:

97C280

Stage 2
This would be an interesting read,my co-workers all play stocks and I'm slightly interested..