GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock Market Picks

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
Hey Ryan, I can call an investments guy upstairs here and see if he has suggestions...interested?

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Hey Ryan, I can call an investments guy upstairs here and see if he has suggestions...interested?

hell yea man, the more advice the better... I need to be in the top 10 in our class to get an A and that's what I'm aiming for... just make sure he doesn't suggest ETF's or Mutual funds because they are off limits

Thx ken :thumbup:

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
looks like I will probably be dumping Kraft, Cisco, and possibly JP Morgan and Wells Fargo all my earnings on Cisco will be gone at tomorrows open considering the news :frown:

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Yea I have Walmart at 46.57 so its made a little money... I need some good short sells or something that will move quick

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
Alright so although he mentioned how tough this is he suggests GE, Bio-tech stuff, Walmart and maybe HP. He doesn't know which bio-tech stuff is out there so you'll probably want to do some research. Yeah, he said if you want to gamble there is obviously finance stuff like BofA...but that is more of a 5-year plan. So yeah bottom line is that it's a crap shoot. He did mention to stay away from the obvious high-end retail, manufacturers and auto companies. Although Walmart is retail, its low-end so they should still see good performance. Hopefully this helps.