GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

stretching tires

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
i have 10mm & 15mm spacers that im running with my detroits atm.. but these new wheels require wobble bolts, and they dont offer an extended version of the bolt.. if it comes down to me absolutely needing to, ill get the wheels redrilled and use the extended lugs that i have with my spacers right now.

You can run up to a 5mm spacer on wobbles. I ran 3 and 5mm spacers on wobbles with no problems. It's just like running them on stock bolts

NickMk61

Ready to race!
9.5 et38 will most likely rub..on a lot of things.

yeah thats what i was.. and still kinda am worried about..

but.. the guy who i was talking to said that he was running 9.5 et38 up front without any problems.. and hes slammed to the ground lol.

so lets hope that hes right :S

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
yeah thats what i was.. and still kinda am worried about..

but.. the guy who i was talking to said that he was running 9.5 et38 up front without any problems.. and hes slammed to the ground lol.

so lets hope that hes right :S

i think you'll be ok. you will definitely need to run a 205 tire up front, and id suggest making sure your fenders are rolled really well.

NickMk61

Ready to race!
You may need a small spacer to clear the strut up front. An ET35 BARELY cleared when I had 9.5's up front with airlift struts, fk struts might have a bit more clearance though.

when i was reading up on spacers before i bought the ones i have now.. i read that youll need a hubcentric spacer, otherwise it could vibrate? and i didnt think they made hubcentric spacers on anything less than 8mm?