GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tell me again how things are looking up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Do a search on the following, and read from the various sources:
Census: No sign of economic rebound for many in US

Also, the Fed announced they would continue their "bailout" and continue to buy Bonds at the rate they are now.

So, Where is the Light at the end of the tunnel?

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
The light at the end of the tunnel is Jesus. Have a blessed day!

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
The announcement of continued QE shot wall street to all-time highs. I will continue to look for a house to buy because of this decision. Investors who actually have a stake in this decision are hailing it, unanimously. People represented by your post are just angry you lost an election.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Yeah, I'm not seeing it on my end.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
I sure as heck not seeing the Rebound that Wall Street and the Bankers are seeing either.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I meant, I'm not seeing your article statements from my end.

Business is booming. Jobs are growing (Just hired about 20 new people within the last 2 months). Housing market down here is vastly improving (Prices have gone up). Rates are going up.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Its picked up quite a bit since the recession that's for sure. Jobs are open and money is flowing again. My company is in a bit of a slump (though well in the black) but that has more to do with our industry and the fact that products rely heavily on the weather.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
The light is in the stock market and in the corporate cash cows... the rich have only gotten richer... plenty of light for those at the top.

Grizza

Ready to race!
I don't think things will get any better until Obama is out of office- and even then we still have a long way to go.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
My stock is up more than 800% since 2008 and I got a 32% return on my investment in 2012.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I don't think things will get any better until Obama is out of office- and even then we still have a long way to go.

totally.. I mean the stock market can only go..... down, after that happens :confused:

My stock is up more than 800% since 2008 and I got a 32% return on my investment in 2012.

damn bro, damn.

:word:

People with money have made a shit ton throughout the last 5 years, especially compared to everyone else.

yuppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.