GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tell me again how things are looking up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zrickety

The Fixer
It doesn't matter who is the president. It's these old bastards in congress that are screwing everything up. And then they're on vacation 6 months of the year while getting paid and raising the debt ceiling. I write my senators all the time, they don't listen.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
The light is in the stock market and in the corporate cash cows... the rich have only gotten richer... plenty of light for those at the top.

This is true while the median income for AA families is below $33k/year a noticeable drop since O took office. Not all his fault but still interesting when you think that nearly all AA people voted for him despite this fact in the latest election.

Grizza

Ready to race!
He has no idea what he is doing!! The simple fact that you can't open your eyes to this, should be explanation enough as to how dumb the American public is...and don't push the blame on Bush. I think Bush did some pretty horrible things as well-

In all honesty, I am not sure if you are trolling, just want a legit answer because you don't know and are trying to be informed, or you are drinking all the kool-aid

Obama has not had a budget since he has been in office-

He routinely wipes his ass with the constitution by signing unlawful executive orders

the unemployment rate has gotten worse

There are more people on government assistance now than EVER!!!

Foreign Policy

His reckless spending regardless of how bad the economy is.

Ohh we don't have money, lets just print some more!! It won't make any difference!!

And let's not forget how China basically has the US by the financial balls...

Would you like me to go on???

Last edited:

Grizza

Ready to race!
It doesn't matter who is the president. It's these old bastards in congress that are screwing everything up. And then they're on vacation 6 months of the year while getting paid and raising the debt ceiling. I write my senators all the time, they don't listen.

I 100% completely agree- I wish we had term limits on the Senate and Congress as well as a salary on par with the middle class-

Grizza

Ready to race!
Because he is an Ex Democratic Hippie turned Republican!

You talking legit 60's hippie or the new breed of poser hipsters?

Nah, neither. I read and listen from a variety of places to gather my own opinion. I consider myself and independent

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Special interest groups are also to blame along with a corrupt government. The whole system needs an overhaul.

Merkle

Banned
Business is booming here in Louisiana and Texas. Oil production is up due to many deep water rigs drilling in the gulf. Gas production is up and everyone is scrambling to build new plants and facilities to get in on the action. I can't say specifically which company I'm working with but they are planning on spending several billion dollars over the next five years in plant renovations and construction.

I usually side with the democratic party, but oil and gas production is our bread and butter down here. Done correctly and efficiently yields amazing economic boom. One the moratorium was lifted it was off to the races.

I'll be fair, this isn't really any presidents doing, just the free market doing it's thing. Regulate it so it can be done safely and let us do what we need to do to make our money, we're simple people here in oil country.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
I 100% completely agree- I wish we had term limits on the Senate and Congress as well as a salary on par with the middle class-

That will never Pass unless it is done by the Executive Branch as an Executive Order that is approved by the Judicial Branch (2/3 Vote)

Grizza

Ready to race!
That will never Pass unless it is done by the Executive Branch as an Executive Order that is approved by the Judicial Branch (2/3 Vote)

Ohh I know, just wishful thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.