GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The College Thread

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Interesting. Up at the main campus they built a fancy rec center and then decided to charge every student for a rec center pass. Kinda weird... My campus just has a fitness center in the basement of the library and it's totally free to all students.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Thats not terrible. I only have one 8am final and its this one tomorrow. The rest are 1030 or later. Ive had 8am classes mon-friday all semester though. Im sick of it. Im not a morning person at all.

cant tell if sarcasm?

Not at all...I always got my jimmies out before finals started, then after again in celebration. In the middle of finals though not a chance I'd go to a final hungover or not be able to study.

09vdubgti

Banned
What the, why would they charge you for it. Your tuition basically paid for it. LOL basement of the library. We have 2 rec centers, one for any sort of rec use. Then the other one for athletes and PE classes.

They got rid of the tennis courts though, and built another soccer field. Out of state MLS teams use it to practice when they play against the NY Redbulls.

When David Beckham comes by...it gets pretty hectic around campus.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Not at all...I always got my jimmies out before finals started, then after again in celebration. In the middle of finals though not a chance I'd go to a final hungover or not be able to study.

If I didnt have a final tomorrow, Id being going out. Terrible study habit, I know, but whatever haha.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Im looking at a 3.0 right now with a few B's, a C :( and an A.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
I'm praying that my C in anthropology isn't gonna bring my GPA below 3.5... I may just cry. The entire grade in the class: 25% midterm 1, 25% midterm 2, 50% final. I got Cs on both midterms... oh and they're multiple choice exams, 25 questions each.

murdoch13

Passed Driver's Ed
Have a Philosophy of Law final tomorrow at 9, then a Research Methods final....on Sunday.

I can see Saturday being okay for finals, but Sundays seem stupid to me.

And GPA conversion in Canada and the states is weird, but I'm sitting around an 82%, barely keeping it there though

balius

Go Kart Champion
Employment Law final on Monday night at 530, and Operations and Project Management final next Wednesday. Also have an eight page paper due on Monday for the law class. Still need to start that :/

09vdubgti

Banned
The hardest part of this semester for me was during late october/early november. Back to back fieldtrips/ and fieldwork reports and reports and mid terms.

So in comparisons to the upcoming final, the finals arent going to be bad at all.

VAGlover1

Ready to race!
Most boring class I took in liberal arts undergrad was sociology. Most interesting was Modern Weaponry Physics and its corresponding Laboratory.

Never had a class on a Saturday though.

You kids allowed to have cars on campus your freshman year?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
I cant have a car on campus but I dont really need one. The bus system is actually pretty good. Itll get you where you need to go locally. Getting home to NJ isnt bad either. NJ makes up most of the out of state kids so its easy to catch a ride. Id much rather drive myself though.

Moodymedstudent

Ready to race!
Currently on my Obs/Gyne rotation. I can't say it's for me... I find some parts of it pretty horrifying.

Don't have my shelf exam for another 4 weeks though. Work harder undergrads!

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
I just got back from my history final and I feel pretty good about it. Im hoping Ill say the same after my music, calc, and econ finals. Gen-eds are crap.