GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So the anti-vax, pro-Trump lawyer, defending a half dozen insurrectionists is now incubated and fighting for his life. His partner hasn't passed the bar and can't step in, besides he's under investigation for financial fraud.

You can't make this shit up.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Predictable. Despite Afghanistan being the blame of every Congressperson who ever voted YEA to be there and stay there, he's gotta do his sworn duty and blame Democrats for everything.
Each side blames the other when they should really look in the mirror.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I think Jim is slowly recognizing that there are a few here that are actual terrorists. He'll figure out zricky too.

Jim is not a dumb guy
I figured out Zrick a long time ago and he knows that I don't agree with him about the virus. But can any of you honestly say you think he's a terrorist? I don't believe he is and have had private conversations with him that make me think otherwise. It's his objective to keep the thread growing and he has to know that the virus stuff he's posted hasn't really changed anyone's mind. Can anyone who disagreed with him about the virus name someone who has changed their mind because of Zrick’s posts? I can't think of anyone.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
And Jim still won't recognize zrickety has been advocating to kill him for over a year.
You really need to stop repeating that. He isn't trying to kill me personally and I don't take his advice so it wouldn't work even if that was true.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You really need to stop repeating that. He isn't trying to kill me personally and I don't take his advice so it wouldn't work even if that was true.

He's advocating letting the old and vulnerable die, that's you Jim. You don't have to take his advice for his misinformation to kill you.

It's nuts that you still don't get it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I think Jim is slowly recognizing that there are a few here that are actual terrorists. He'll figure out zricky too.

Jim is not a dumb guy

You want to recant that, cb?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I apologize for some of posts seeming to be redundant with some of my posts which someone else answered. When I get home I'm often 10 pages behind and respond as I catch up and then find out 5 pages later someone already responded.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
He's advocating letting the old and vulnerable die, that's you Jim. You don't have to take his advice for his misinformation to kill you.

It's nuts that you still don't get it.
I get it but I don't agree he's trying to kill off old people. His information can't kill me since I have and continue to take all precautions. It's nuts that you keep repeating that.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I get it but I don't agree he's trying to kill off old people. His information can't kill me since I have and continue to take all precautions. It's nuts that you keep repeating that.

That's exactly what he's saying. He's said masks don't work, vaccine is deadly, don't take it, natural herd immunity is the answer. That means he's advocating for the death ofthe elderly and vulnerable to end the pandemic.

People that follow precautions can die too due to people that refuse to follow precautions. The vaccine, masks, distancing, reduce infections, reduce viral load, increase your chances of survival, but it doesn't make you invulnerable to dying from Covid.

These isn't a hard concept.

cb1111

I figured out Zrick a long time ago and he knows that I don't agree with him about the virus. But can any of you honestly say you think he's a terrorist? I don't believe he is and have had private conversations with him that make me think otherwise. It's his objective to keep the thread growing and he has to know that the virus stuff he's posted hasn't really changed anyone's mind. Can anyone who disagreed with him about the virus name someone who has changed their mind because of Zrick’s posts? I can't think of anyone.
No, zricky isn't a terrorist - he is just a misguided person who has bought into the conspiracy theory crap. You know who the terrorist is here

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
That's exactly what he's saying. He's said masks don't work, vaccine is deadly, don't take it, natural herd immunity is the answer. That means he's advocating for the death ofthe elderly and vulnerable to end the pandemic.

People that follow precautions can die too due to people that refuse to follow precautions. The vaccine, masks, distancing, reduce infections, reduce viral load, increase your chances of survival, but it doesn't make you invulnerable to dying from Covid.

These isn't a hard concept.
It isn't only the elderly who die from Covid. The odds of me dying from covid are the same if I hadn't ever seen this thread before.

This isn't a hard concept.

zrickety

The Fixer
There's only one person I would consider killing, and if I wanted to he would already be dead. It's not you, Jim.

zrickety

The Fixer