GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
And yet he comes in this thread.

Another one sucked in. Muhahahahahaaaa
like jay said, the most active thread on here. hard to ignore, i looked because its like a car wreck... you don't wanna look at it but you kinda have to.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I'll argue the QAnon side since they seem to be the minority here. Ok here is goes, The great awakening is coming and pretty soon everyone will see DJT for who he is, the savior of human kind. He was born and raised for this moment his whole life. Him and JFK jr are taking down the vampire pedophiles 1 by 1. Just wait the big show is about to start anytime now and you will see all the shit Q has been talking about for years will finally make sense. What else?
LOL is that what they believe?!?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car wreck? You’re generous.
unrelated story time:

Last week one of my coworkers drove past a wreck on the way into work. there was a bloody mess on the road and a flipped car. she thought that someone had hit a deer or something. the bloody thing in the road was the driver who was ejected. pronounced dead at the scene. she might need therapy, iono.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
LOL is that what they believe?!?
Yea something like that. It's pretty far fetched. I have a sibling that is deep in Q stuff and they tell me all this. I love me a good conspiracy, but I'm a UFO, Bigfoot, Supernatural kind of guy. I love watching Ancient Aliens, bc that shit is so crazy, fun to think about, and HARMLESS. The Q stuff is literally like a cult and it's weird.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Yea something like that. It's pretty far fetched. I have a sibling that is deep in Q stuff and they tell me all this. I love me a good conspiracy, but I'm a UFO, Bigfoot, Supernatural kind of guy. I love watching Ancient Aliens, bc that shit is so crazy, fun to think about, and HARMLESS. The Q stuff is literally like a cult and it's weird.
I love a good ufo trashumentary myself

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I'll argue the QAnon side since they seem to be the minority here. Ok here is goes, The great awakening is coming and pretty soon everyone will see DJT for who he is, the savior of human kind. He was born and raised for this moment his whole life. Him and JFK jr are taking down the vampire pedophiles 1 by 1. Just wait the big show is about to start anytime now and you will see all the shit Q has been talking about for years will finally make sense. What else?
herecomes.gif

zrickety

The Fixer
Can you explain the connection to eugenics to me? I have a limited scope on the matter, knowledge wise.. thanks in advance
Google UN Agenda 21. The 'elite' want to depopulate the planet by 2030.

zrickety

The Fixer