GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Redditors today
1611841294358.png

zrickety

The Fixer
We not bit following the lead of other countries because stupid fucks like you, made it about YeR FrEeDuMs, and not about public health. You followed then lead of a authoritarian idiot that idiots put in charge. We, even those that are doing their level best to make this better, are suffering because your brainwashed cult.

start looking beyond your sOUrcEs and actually do some critical logic testing.
I did all that. Looked at the 'data' they are shoving in our faces. I came to one conclusion, #SCAMdemic.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Give it up man. We all know that Zrickety is never going to honor his debts here. He has proven himself a fucking liar and cheat. He claims he shouldn't have to pay up until March 7th because that is when the Vegas book makers are going to pay. Bullshit, just another lie. I could not find a single article online that says they are waiting until March 7th to start paying out. Everything I could find says they started paying out on Jan. 7th, when the EC confirmed Bidens victory. Fuck Zrickety and his endless stream of lies.
Zrickety read it in a random tweet, like every other bit of information he gets.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I did all that. Looked at the 'data' they are shoving in our faces. I came to one conclusion, #SCAMdemic.
Again, based on your ReSeArCh, Trump is a hero for quickly producing a vaccine, for a scam, and then gave the deadly vaccine, that's killing old people, for a fake virus, to a million people a day? And you voted for him?

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
That actually makes sense to you? First, nowhere did I say only allow people to have 2 children. I said economic development reduces the birth rate. Second, 1.8% of the population is gay or lesbian. I think we'll be ok if they decide not to have babies.

From your mom's myspace account.
I'm not going to try find your post but you said if they reduced the birth rate to less than 2 per family.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm not going to try find your post but you said if they reduced the birth rate to less than 2 per family
The birth rate in the US is 1.7 right now. It's 1.5 in Canada. 1.0 in South Korea.

Again, you don't have to limit the number of children people have to lower the birth rate. Education, economic development and access family planning lowers the rate without restrictions.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Newbie,

One of the few rules in this thread is that you have to include a smilie ;) when you are being sarcastic. FYI we call it the Lloyd rule after it's founder.

Mud

Lol. To think all of that shit I typed is not crazy enough on it's own to be assumed to be sarcasm. Some fun times we live in.

zrickety

The Fixer
Sometimes I think this whole thread came about because zrick's doctor wife knows he is gullible and just messes with him to get him spun up.

"Honey, you have to wear these three masks. Now bend over so I can take a swab."
"What? Why?"
"You know I wouldn't, but I work at a hospital and those damn Democrats..."
This is not how it goes, but we are at odds over the virus. We have agreed to disagree.

zrickety

The Fixer

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
CSB: I almost was killed by my mask the other day. I use a tie on cloth style and had it around my neck when outside shoveling snow at work. I pulled it up over my head when I came back in the building. Never try this when wearing a hat.