GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
How are you unsure that your opinion was an opinion?

The "voting for the lesser of 2 evils" isn't just saying there are more than 2 parties to vote for. It says the 2 major parties are evil and implies the other choice aren't. You can certainly have the opinion that you're right and the lesson is that there are more than 2 parties to vote for, but it's an opinion.

In my opinion, the phrase is nonsense, and all politicians GOP, Dem. Green and Libertarian are considered evils by other people.

So not sure why you don't understand that your opinion has no more merit than mine.
Pretty sure he means he doesn't know what opinion you're talking about.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
like I said I wasn't sure exactly what you were referring too.🙄

This is not nonsense it literally just happened and people have given this exact reason as to why they voted the way that they did.
So because a really small percentage of people did that, it makes it the main lesson?

That's cool if that's your opinion, but it's purely an opinion.

In my opinion, green party and libertarian are no better. And obviously a majority of people agree. What percentage of votes did green and libertarians get again?

You're opinion is shared by a small portion of the population.

zrickety

The Fixer
Fake news is the enemy of the people...
Screenshot_20210403-200758.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I don't think CNN has showed a picture of the guy yet. I don't think they even mentioned that he's AA.

He’s dead, and that’s all that matters to me. 🤷‍♂️

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Plus this isn't: "another attack on the capital" this time by the Nation of Islam.

This is: random mentally ill dude lashes out and accomplishes suicide by cop.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Sounds like it. I'm just glad he didn't survive. Spared the cost of a trial and probable insanity defense.
He was black. Clearly this is yet another example of police brutality based on race. I'm waiting for a new wave of rio... peaceful protests.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Plus this isn't: "another attack on the capital" this time by the Nation of Islam.

I'm glad you explained it to us stupid redhat kluxer racists.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
The normal GTI has the 312mm disc calipers (57mm piston) painted red.....the GTE has the same calipers but painted blue, & the GTD & other cars with the DCC option have the grey painted versions...there is NO name plate.

The 340mm disc PP option for the GTI uses the "R"/CCS" calipers which are 60mm pistons & a different caliper design to the 57mm piston ones. These calipers allow the fitment of a "name plate" , which can have "R", GTI, or Clubsport written on it. The calipers may be painted black for R, silver for "R-Performance" or red for GTI PP....

Simples...
This would answer my question. Thanks!

Corprin

Autocross Champion

wacko individual dies attacking capitol

wacko from hate group dies attacking capitol

Reads the same to me.

Too bad there wasn’t headlines reading “lots of trump supporters try to overthrow the Republic, die attacking capitol.”