GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
You also forgot the other nine points which are more important in the case of a world wide pandemic, which would override the first point especially
WRONG. Nothing overrides the first point. Voluntary consent is #1.
We are coming out of the PLANdemic because most folks have natural immunity by now.
Lizard vaccines have nothing to do with it. Already proven they are producing the variants, and more positives.
Courts are rigged in favor of the vaccines, at least in America. 75% of cases lose. It's all one big, corrupt system.

zrickety

The Fixer
Hello everyone! 1 week with the vaccine and my skin hasn't fallen off yet. stay tuned
your boi,

Larry the lizard king
Come back at year 3 if you're still alive.

zrickety

The Fixer

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Recent Thread summary:

Rickety still totally bonkers, nice guy (who doesn't pay bets,) but totally bonkers.

Jim literally the most easily influenced person I've ever encountered. No matter how far out the SS Rickety sails there's Jim, furiously rowing alongside in support.

At least we seem to have lost the 3rd Amibro these last few days.

Also look for interesting things like a cracked rotor and Ricezilla (which is apparently actually super fast at the track.) As well as insight into Jay's life as a youth, epic reveals.

Enjoy the last day of the weekend bros 😄
Because I support Zrick’s free choice about getting the vaccine does not mean I'm easily influenced. Quite the contrary.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I was just guessing.

Whatever you want to extrapolate from that is on you.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
So when it comes to abortion it's a my body my choice decision. The vaccine is the same my body my choice.

I've been vaccinated FWIW.

So when it comes to the vaccine it's a my body my choice decision. Driving drunk is the same, my body my choice.

I don't drive drink FWIW.

Bcraig47

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys, seeking a used pair of size 10 male bowling shoes. lemme know whatcha got. willing to trade a mk7.5 gti with stage 2 software. car was appraised at 55kUSD

I KnOw WhAt I hAvVE

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Hey guys, seeking a used pair of size 10 male bowling shoes. lemme know whatcha got. willing to trade a mk7.5 gti with stage 2 software. car was appraised at 55kUSD

I KnOw WhAt I hAvVE

I actually have a 9.5. Will those work? Stolen from a local bowling joint.