GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
So in your professional opinion, if you get dysentery, you might have died of dehydration even without getting dysentery, so you can't say they died of dysentery, they died of dehydration only. That's an interesting premise. I'm looking forward to reading your research.

And actually, your comment is like saying they didn't die from the accident, they died from blood loss. It's hilarious that you don't see you argued against your own point. Lol

I don't have a professional medical opinion. Your sense of logic is extremely distorted. I did not argue my own point. The person who died from pneumonia wouldn't have died from pneumonia without getting the virus as the person who died from blood loss wouldn't have died from blood loss if he hadn't been in the car accident.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don't have a professional medical opinion. Your sense of logic is extremely distorted. I did not argue my own point. The person who died from pneumonia wouldn't have died from pneumonia without getting the virus as the person who died from blood loss wouldn't have died from blood loss if he hadn't been in the car accident.

Yes you did.

MVA is to covid as blood loss is to pneumonia.

You crack me up.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Yes you did.

MVA is to covid as blood loss is to pneumonia.

You crack me up.

You crack me up. I genuinely believe that you have something wrong with your brain. You have no sense of logic whatsoever. We'll see when others read this who they agree with.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Not what they said. It's what you think they said. Not the same thing, but hey, I'm sure there's at least one grammatical error on the CDC site, so nothing on that site is valid.

Nor is your comment valid, because you made a grammar error.

What is grammatically incorrect about the post you just quoted? You're the last one who should try and correct anyone's grammar or spelling.

Phur

Autocross Champion
That's disingenuous to say that you die from something other than the virus when it's the virus that precipated what the person died from. If they wouldn't have acquired the virus they wouldn't have died from pneumonia, renal failure etc. Perhaps that individual would have died from pneumonia, renal failure etc at some point in time. But their death was precipitated by the virus. That's like saying the person didn't die from the car accident he died from the loss of blood caused by the car accident.
I took a first responder course almost 20 years ago. One of the things that we were taught was that all people die of the same thing, ultimately... lack of oxygen to the brain. There are countless things that can create this situation, but that is actually what kills you. I’m sure zrickety is going to love that one.

zrickety

The Fixer
Obesity increases risk of COVID death by 50%. Peer reviewed article for Mr. Hater, @GTIfan99
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/obr.13128
obesity.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
This thread is part of a deep state mission.

Purpose: To keep zrickety occupied at his computer and minimize the amount of time he's out in public, breathing on people.

So far, it has worked flawlessly.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I took a first responder course almost 20 years ago. One of the things that we were taught was that all people die of the same thing, ultimately... lack of oxygen to the brain. There are countless things that can create this situation, but that is actually what kills you. I’m sure zrickety is going to love that one.

Yes but that's not the cause of death that's stated.

zrickety

The Fixer
6percent.jpg

JC_451

Autocross Champion
But if you take away Covid, is they still dead? The other 94% I mean.

zrickety

The Fixer
But if you take away Covid, is they still dead? The other 94% I mean.
For people with multiple health conditions, I would say yes. Historically 57 million die every year, that was before the China virus was released from the lab in Wuhan.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
For people with multiple health conditions, I would say yes. Historically 57 million die every year, that was before the China virus was released from the lab in Wuhan.
That's pretty unlikely.

You propose they would have died randomly instead?