GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

JC_451

Autocross Champion
We started to have a Coyote problem a few years back. No, he never killed one, but he fucked one up pretty good three months ago. When I'm not walking him I usually keep a 2.5" thick leather collar on him so he doesn't get injured if he starts getting into beef with whatever.

Yes, pits would fuck them up pretty good. Issue with pits is that you can't keep multiples, they always fight, always.
Unfortunately true about them fighting eventually.

My friend's dad knew a man that had 3 pits (a mother and 2 of her pups) and one day he tried to break up a fight between them...but instead he got bit in the groin.

He actually lost a ball from it, so yeah, not worth them fighting. ๐Ÿ˜

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Will @Strange Mud flame out in the Comet? (Sorry couldn't think of anything else, not trying to put a hex on you)
On my way to work in the Comet today. I think it's the 4th time I took it out. I'm about 1 mile from work and the lights go off, I hit the switch but nada. Then the engine cuts out....I pull over and try cranking, nope, instead of cranking I get smoke from the vents. I open the hood and a wire harness is on fire. Smash out flames with my coat, disconnect battery and call AAA. I did get to text my boss who's friend I bought it off that I was out because in tow truck with slightly burned Comet. We'll see how bad it is. If all damage is on the engine side of firewall it shouldn't be too bad.

pics for those that haven't seen it.

Uh....

Apparently I can predict the future...or cause it somehow...:unsure:

anotero

Autocross Champion
I think most people do understand that.

The only person less popular than the Great ๐ŸŠ was Hillary. If the Democrats had not been so stupid as to basically force her candidacy to happen we likely would have been spared the Great ๐ŸŠ years.

A sock puppet would have beaten the Great ๐ŸŠ in 2016 just by not being as hate-able as Hillary.
Judging from the level of stupidity across all lines, I have big doubts about mental capacity of the people casting votes these days.

The democrats are just a party of ultra rich fucks, just like the reps. Getting elected is a means to an end for them.

Overall I still don't see what horrible things happened in the past four years that this country had to be SPARED from Trump. I see no concentration camps, I see no horrible tax hikes for the regular people. Was it his big mouth and inability to stay away from twitter that kept triggering all the snowflakes? Looks like people are just bored and lack excitement in their boring everyday lives. They wanted something to throw a fit over, and the media did a hell of a job playing into it. Win-win.

cb1111

Bingo. Changing the thread titles has become boring because it's all the same shit every day. Zrick saying the virus is fake, Gtifan getting offended. Repeat as needed 3x a day.

Best day this thread ever had was when everyone posted pics of their dogs.
1619204785740.png

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Every the Great ๐ŸŠ supporter believes people blindly love Biden like they love the Great ๐ŸŠ

They will never understand the only reason Biden won was because he wasn't the Great ๐ŸŠ . It wasn't because the rest of us thought he was this amazing candidate who we expect progress from.
Why do people call him the great peach though? Peaches are delicious. Id imagine trump tastes like mothballs and old person. Wouldn't that make him a shitty peach?

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Why do people call him the great peach though? Peaches are delicious. Id imagine trump tastes like mothballs and old person. Wouldn't that make him a shitty peach?
Orange ๐ŸŠ

Peach ๐Ÿ‘

I always call him the Great Orange, just cause...he's orange and white.

Never heard the peach thing, must be a secret of the deep dish.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Pumpkin doesn't work either, I love pumpkin.

And that's not pumping kin, I'm not from the south.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Heather Heyer
Jan. 6th

Those two moments stand out the most to me, but there are many more.
Yeah, Jan. 6th gave the dems a carte blanche to brand people domestic terrorists as they see fit. Amazing how all that played in their favor, right?
I wonder if people these days even know what terrorism is. In fact, I wonder if people have any basic composure these days to be able to properly categorize and describe people/things/events. Words are thrown left and right.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion