GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Lying is hardly the same. The Republicans lie about Trump winning the election (ie - "The Big Lie") is a bit more serious than any lies that Biden or the Democrats have ever told. Not all lies are the same.
The Republicans that say that Trump won the election aren't lying. They believe it and are wrong. You make stupid assumptions thinking that some Republican is lying when they say that. Being wrong isn't the same thing as lying.

npace

Autocross Champion
What are you even talking about - I wrote that Jews were executed on religion. Why are you trying to argue about something where no argument exists? I'm not even clear what the hell you are parsing in what I said. I wrote religion - as in Jews. What are you going on about?
It's obvious that it isn't clear to you. You just type stuff and expect people to believe your nonsense without reading it. I'm not parsing what you wrote.... you wrote it. I'm asking because you keep making blanket statements that are obviously wrong.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
He is literally so butt hurt we herniated three disks, poor guy.

Screenshot_20211008-194128_Chrome.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
I just figured this out...
Yeah, it took me a couple days to find the original reference. I thought I posted it here...
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

(F#%k Joe Biden)

zrickety

The Fixer
Remember upfront medical costs? They were supposed to publish them in January, but only 10% have done it.
Some places charge 10x more for same procedures. They are screwing everyone.
I know locally that self pay patients get charged less, and those with insurance are charged more. What a scam.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Remember upfront medical costs? They were supposed to publish them in January, but only 10% have done it.
Some places charge 10x more for same procedures. They are screwing everyone.
I know locally that self pay patients get charged less, and those with insurance are charged more. What a scam.

But oh my god, tRump and white sUpReMaCiStS are the biggest threats to an average American.

zrickety

The Fixer