GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
1641010273177.png

zrickety

The Fixer

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Checking in, i feel fine today, able to get a boner is 10 seconds or less now, and a 2" overall increase - a marked improvement from before the jab!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Infinite actually

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Here we go. Fake 'climate activists' are pushing Biden to declare another State of Emergency. Are these more Lincoln Project phonies, FBI bros, or just paid opposition with that sweet Rockefeller money??

1641141742539.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Here we go. Fake 'climate activists' are pushing Biden to declare another State of Emergency. Are these more Lincoln Project phonies, FBI bros, or just paid opposition with that sweet Rockefeller money??

View attachment 234248
Pretty easy to declare a climate emergency and exactly what would the plan be? Immediately shut down all transportation and industry? Just bring earth to a standstill for 50 years or so? And don't anyone say electric cars. They use dirty energy to get their propulsion.

anotero

Autocross Champion

View attachment 234248

I just read a portion of the 1965 LBJ sanctioned report on the environment, nsmely its CO2 part. Quite unteresting. Definitely none of this apocalyptic climate change craze.

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
I was fairly proud of my MBA, but thanks for upgrading me to two Masters Degrees! Very nice of you.

You simply stated mandates - as in rules. If you wish to parse that further, then fine. Is it not mandatory to have a Driver's License in order to drive a vehicle? Is it not mandatory to provide govt issued ID in order to get on a flight? If you are a parent, there are not mandatory requirements related to care for your children? As far as I'm aware, if you're a hermit living in a shed in Montana, then the vaccine mandates will not effect you. There is no mandate that you have to get vaccinated. There are mandates that if you do certain things... such as work in a large company, that you need to be vaccinated. But, how is that any different from mandates from OSHA that require on the job safety items, and how is that any different from a Driver's License being required in order to drive a car?

If you don't drive, then you do not need a license. If you don't work in a large company, then you don't need to be vaccinated against COVID. Where's the difference?

Also, if you have kids, then you're aware that you have to send them to school -- it's mandatory. Also, most public schools have required vaccinations. They are mandatory. Again, there are NO other mandates?
I appreciate you trying to explain social obligation. It’s a difficult concept for many, especially due to our ever increasing selfishness and entitlement to “do what we want”. ‘Merica.

Reactions: WAP