GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Pretty sure I have it. Was around multiple people who tested positive a few days ago and woke up with a headache today. I have monoclonal treatment scheduled for Friday. The covid spreaders were all fully vaxxed btw. So much for getting vaxxed and protecting others.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Pretty sure I have it. Was around multiple people who tested positive a few days ago and woke up with a headache today. I have monoclonal treatment scheduled for Friday. The covid spreaders were all fully vaxxed btw. So much for getting vaxxed and protecting others.
I now have two confirmed on my team, both live in different states, who have both received two doses and their boosters. They both got smacked pretty hard ad well.

Rest up man, hope you feel better soon.

zrickety

The Fixer
Thank you for this bit of science. If only the media and everyone mandating the vax would admit it's pointless.
CDC just making it up as they go...cruise ships all vaxxed, have outbreaks, *AVOID ALL CRUISE SHIPS*
LOL

zrickety

The Fixer
It's not pointless. You didn't buy Pfizer stock a year ago?
I should have. But I can't invest in an evil company, doesn't matter how much money I can make. I am not so easily bought and sold, unlike our 'leaders.'

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Did you really expect solidarity in a capitalist society that preaches hedonism?
No. Just sucks that we’re so divided. It seems that our values have been subverted and are being used to divide. I suspect that Putin is playing chess, and doing well with social media.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
No. Just sucks that we’re so divided. It seems that our values have been subverted and are being used to divide. I suspect that Putin is playing chess, and doing well with social media.
What makes you think it is Russia and not China?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Lol. Blaming the Russian president for the very values this country was built on is hilarious. Just to let you know, he wasn't around at the end of the 18th century.

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
What makes you think it is Russia and not China?
Oh, safe to say that they benefit from our political chaos as well, though I’d argue that they are heavily invested in our economy and need it to do well. I do think Romney was correct in saying that Russia was the biggest threat to the US, back in 2015. I also think we saw it demonstrated in Putin’s substantial influence over Trump during his presidency.

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Lol. Blaming the Russian president for the very values this country was built on is hilarious. Just to let you know, he wasn't around at the end of the 18th century.
I think there are a lot of reasons for our perceived values declining, or more specifically, for us to be divided instead of united. I didn’t mean that he helped create them. I do believe that Russia (Putin) has done much to divide, in our current political climate.

Fwiw, I like Russians and Russian culture from what I know of it. I think Russia is a great country with terrible and corrupt leadership.