GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
It doesn't matter if I have the guy on video, with wikipedia references, you guys will just say it's a deep fake and laugh at me.
How about doing your own digging? Where are you guys getting your information? Bezos newspaper?
The printed ballots were either scanned by machine where software altered the results, or hand counted by corrupt/inept persons who were blocking windows from observers.
I hear Biden 'twisted his ankle' today playing with his dog. That's code for he's wearing an ankle monitor. Prove me wrong.

zrickety

The Fixer
Here's Keshavarz's accusations. And I'm NOT implying anything. I have no idea if anything will come from it.

https://thenewamerican.com/cybersec...lection-fraud-orchestrated-by-enemies-of-u-s/
Thank you, Jim!
Here is the court case number with his affidavit for all you brain damaged skeptics...
Case 2:20-cv-13134-LVP-RSW ECF No. 1-19, PageID.824 Filed 11/25/20

The author of the article is an 'Ivy League graduate and former investment advisor' but this is the internet, so this is obviously all fabricated fake news.
*sarcasm*

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
It doesn't matter if I have the guy on video, with wikipedia references, you guys will just say it's a deep fake and laugh at me.
How about doing your own digging? Where are you guys getting your information? Bezos newspaper?
The printed ballots were either scanned by machine where software altered the results, or hand counted by corrupt/inept persons who were blocking windows from observers.
I hear Biden 'twisted his ankle' today playing with his dog. That's code for he's wearing an ankle monitor. Prove me wrong.
What? LMFAO

Corprin

Autocross Champion
1606688912438.jpeg

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
So lemme get this straight. Last election countries intervened and tampered via social networking. Now they’re using direct hacks to hardware from afar? LOL

zrickety

The Fixer
So lemme get this straight. Last election countries intervened and tampered via social networking. Now they’re using direct hacks to hardware from afar? LOL
They were connected to the internet. The ones that weren't had flash drives plugged into them. C'mon man!!

zrickety

The Fixer

Corprin

Autocross Champion
You'll get your evidence, it's coming 'like a fire hose.'

lol. Just like the last 38 cases? You realize that when under oath, in court, your team keeps saying there is no evidence? Maybe you should sue to get your contributions back from the great fleecing.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
They were connected to the internet. The ones that weren't had flash drives plugged into them. C'mon man!!
Bro. It’s an intranet. Not the internet. There’s a crazy huge difference in terms of security

the only way intranet can be compromised is if you have someone, an operative in the IT department. And even then during token auth it will be immediately discovered! You’re delusional and u have no idea how this works at all

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Rickety just put up your Trump 2024 sign up, with bear traps around it of course.

Then you don't have to concede to Mud until at least 4 years from now.

Gotta play the long game now.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
It's a statement. That area in Arizona was only blue for president. That map made it seem like the area voted blue and it did not except for president.
Mcsally lost.