GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Correct but AZ still stayed red.
Republicans still won the majority of state races.
dems won president, us Senate, and 5 out of 9 state reps. You can pretend it's still red all you want, but AZ is now blue.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
dems won president, us Senate, and 5 out of 9 state reps. You can pretend it's still red all you want, but AZ is now blue.
Az is like tx Florida and Georgia. They’re forced red. Through voter suppression and other fucked up tactics. In Florida trump unleashed lies to keep the state red

though it seems like Georgia is breaking free of this. And tx can now almost be considered a purple state!

zrickety

The Fixer
'Does Zrick have evidence?'
'No, he's fake news.'
Bro. It’s an intranet. Not the internet. There’s a crazy huge difference in terms of security

the only way intranet can be compromised is if you have someone, an operative in the IT department. And even then during token auth it will be immediately discovered! You’re delusional and u have no idea how this works at all
LOL, so you guys were election workers too?! Wow, you never cease to impress.

zrickety

The Fixer
'What's that cable you're plugging in?'
'Oh, it's just the local intranet.' *wink*

Username: ElectionAdmin
Password: election

Everything is secure!!! ROFL
1606692795426.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Rickety just put up your Trump 2024 sign up, with bear traps around it of course.

Then you don't have to concede to Mud until at least 4 years from now.

Gotta play the long game now.
Who wants to bet with me that Biden never sees the White House? I've got $500 on it.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Who wants to bet with me that Biden never sees the White House? I've got $500 on it.
not me and I doubt others will accept your word.

I wish multi-quote worked for me, there were a few things I wanted to mention but I ain't going back

1. Although I believe the majority of immigrants are better than average I'm not really interested in trying to bump up population

2. isn't it PC to now say "undocumented person" ;)

zrickety

The Fixer

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
not me and I doubt others will accept your word.

I wish multi-quote worked for me, there were a few things I wanted to mention but I ain't going back

1. Although I believe the majority of immigrants are better than average I'm not really interested in trying to bump up population

2. isn't it PC to now say "undocumented person" ;)
I would love to make 500 off Zrick. Just don't trust him far enough to see in order to make a bet. He'd put some fake news about how he made payment when he didn't. "Here's the password to my PayPal bro, it's 'election', I don't know why it doesn't work for you iono but there's the proof"

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

Yes the Dems won the major categories but not overall considering all offices. Personally I don't give a fuck what color it is I'm an independent.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Who'd you vote for mr independent?

Lots of different people. Some Democrats some Republicans and some independents. If I would have known who I voted for was important to you I would have photocopied my ballot to send to you. I didn't vote for very many of the judges category because I don't know any of them.

zrickety

The Fixer
LOL I'll let the thread title stand because it's funny.
Biden and friends made their own bed with the 'largest voter fraud organization in history' that he confessed to.

zrickety

The Fixer
@jay745 everyone knows ol' Kamala Harris will snuff out Biden during nap time.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
LOL I'll let the thread title stand because it's funny.
Biden and friends made their own bed with the 'largest voter fraud organization in history' that he confessed to.
Lmao I was sure that one was only going to last 2 mins. I did laugh out loud typing it...thanks for being a good sport...I've let a few of your good ones stand for a while too 🥰