GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

npace

Autocross Champion
You used Ebola and viruses like ebola in your logical fallacy.

I called you out on it.

Now you claim I'm wrong for asking you to back your claim.

And exactly, you don't know anything about viruses and infectious disease, so you should shut the fuck up.
No, I said "like ebola" both times. It was an example of a deadly virus, not an argument about the technicality of a virus. But I was clearly right enough to get under your skin and get you to tell me to shut the fuck up.

Again, the claim was that if the virus was really that deadly, we wouldn't be playing theater with masks and having people virtue signal their vaccination cards on social media. So again, can you actually make an argument without a strawman, or another logical fallacy? Still waiting.

npace

Autocross Champion
You used Ebola and viruses like ebola in your logical fallacy.

I called you out on it.

Now you claim I'm wrong for asking you to back your claim.

And exactly, you don't know anything about viruses and infectious disease, so you should shut the fuck up.

I refuted your claim in my first reply.

Ebola, and other high mortality viruses, have short latency periods, which makes them easy to contain. Though 90% die from ebola, they get very ill, very quickly. During ebola outbreaks, you see hundreds of deaths, but they're generally isolated to a small region.

Covid 19 has a mortality rate of .7%, but kills more people, and spreads rapidly, because of the 3 to 7 day latency period and asymptomatic carries.
Also, Fauci doesn't know anything about viruses, but he's leading the conversation. Maybe you should apply for his job once he gets jailed / quits / fired / retires, whatever, because clearly you're an expert.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No, I said "like ebola" both times. It was an example of a deadly virus, not an argument about the technicality of a virus. But I was clearly right enough to get under your skin and get you to tell me to shut the fuck up.

Again, the claim was that if the virus was really that deadly, we wouldn't be playing theater with masks and having people virtue signal their vaccination cards on social media. So again, can you actually make an argument without a strawman, or another logical fallacy? Still waiting.

I explained the difference in my first reply.

You're just too stupid to understand. It's all about the latency period and asymptomatic transmission.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

And again, I'm telling you to name this mythical ebola like virus that has a long latency and high mortality rate.

npace

Autocross Champion
I explained the difference in my first reply.

You're just too stupid to understand. It's all about the latency period and asymptomatic transmission.
I still don't think you understand the crux of my argument, but whatever. Keep asking me to name viruses. Have fun being a crazy person who resorts to name calling. You win at arguing against an argument that nobody made.

New title proposal: Gretafan elected captain of the debate team

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Have fun being a crazy person who resorts to name calling. You win at arguing against an argument that nobody made.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I still don't think you understand the crux of my argument, but whatever. Keep asking me to name viruses. Have fun being a crazy person who resorts to name calling. You win at arguing against an argument that nobody made.

New title proposal: Gretafan elected captain of the debate team

It's you that don't understand. There isn't an ebola like virus with a long latency and high mortality rate, so your argument is a logical fallacy. So you juxtaposing covid 19 against a virus that doesn't exist is a logical fallacy.

Ebola, and viruses like ebola, have short latency periods and severe symptoms, so they are easier to contain.

That's your answer. Again, you aren't smart enough to understand the answer.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
And again, I'm telling you to name this mythical ebola like virus that has a long latency and high mortality rate.
You are "literally" an idiot. You took what he was saying and though he explained his context you are still holding it to a literal interpretation. It is comical how people cycle through your BS to ALL come to the same conclusion and once they see your true colors and call you on it only then do you STFU. Takes way to long to get there IMO.

npace

Autocross Champion
It's you that don't understand. There isn't an ebola like virus with a long latency and high mortality rate, so your argument is a logical fallacy. So you juxtaposing covid 19 against a virus that doesn't exist is a logical fallacy.

Ebola, and viruses like ebola, have short latency periods and severe symptoms, so they are easier to contain.

That's your answer. Again, you aren't smart enough to understand the answer.
You really are a complete moron. Replace "virus like ebola" with "more deadly, not real virus because this is a hypothetical situation" and it's the same argument. A hypothetical does not make something a logical fallacy. Go back, learn what a logical fallacy is, re-read how I tried to explain to you that I'm not making the argument on the merits of the hypothetical virus, and then tell me what you're actually talking about. I pointed out that you're throwing out a bunch of virus facts to create a strawman and shift the argument, and your response has been to double down.

zrickety

The Fixer
@GTIfan99 I said OPTION to see your posts, and only when someone replies to you. Otherwise there is a blissful gap in the post count that goes unnoticed.
1632851391168.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You really are a complete moron. Replace "virus like ebola" with "more deadly, not real virus because this is a hypothetical situation" and it's the same argument. A hypothetical does not make something a logical fallacy. Go back, learn what a logical fallacy is, re-read how I tried to explain to you that I'm not making the argument on the merits of the hypothetical virus, and then tell me what you're actually talking about. I pointed out that you're throwing out a bunch of virus facts to create a strawman and shift the argument, and your response has been to double down.

You're a real moron. I already explained it. Your hypothetical virus doesn't exist, and ebola and ebola like viruses are easy to control due to the short latency and how virulent they are. People tend not to go to restaurants, gatherings or hop on a plane when they're bleeding from their eyes and assholes. 🤷‍♂️

I continue to give you the answer, you continue to not understand the answer.

npace

Autocross Champion
You are "literally" an idiot. You took what he was saying and though he explained his context you are still holding it to a literal interpretation. It is comical how people cycle through your BS to ALL come to the same conclusion and once they see your true colors and call you on it only then do you STFU. Takes way to long to get there IMO.
You're right, calling him a moron is letting him off too easy. He literally is an idiot.

npace

Autocross Champion
You're a real moron. I already explained it. Your hypothetical virus doesn't exist, and ebola and ebola like viruses are easy to control due to the short latency and how virulent they are. People tend not to go to restaurants, gatherings or hop on a plane when they're bleeding from their eyes and assholes. 🤷‍♂️

I continue to give you the answer, you continue to not understand the answer.
You're getting closer. Obviously it doesn't exist, I already said that. How are you able to function being this stupid? Do you take everything this literal all the time, even when someone explains it to you?