GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

anotero

Autocross Champion
Uhmmm, bit of a difference from starting a world war and sending an entire ethnic group, based on religion, alone, to concentration camps where they were systematically executed and starved vs telling people they need to get one of world's safest vaccines for certain types of at-will employment. Yeah, not the same at all, really.

Lmao. At will employment. Yeah, you either work and eat or don't work and starve. You are a moronic piece of shit capitalist boot licker. Mwahahaha!

anotero

Autocross Champion
There's what you explicitly said. "The Democrats lying isn't on the same planet as the Republicans though". And you said Republicans bold face lie. Lying is lying period.

And I don't watch Fox or any other news stations.
Reps are blunt, dems use subversive tactics trying to keep their hands clean. I gues mr. MUh masters! is all for clean hands.

anotero

Autocross Champion

The end justifies the means. I remember Adolf preaching the same thing.

zrickety

The Fixer
InfoWars is where you have to go to get crap like this? Really? I couldn't find this information anywhere else. Care to provide a source where the "news" source for the channel doesn't preach to his listeners that Sandy Hook was a false flag operation to take peoples guns away, but then in a divorce proceeding he claims he was never really serious when his wife calls him a crazy conspiracy theorist and wants to take the kids... and where he ends up getting a default judgment from the parents of the kids killed in Sandy Hook that know he's a big fat liar? Care to maybe provide a better source? Also, there are breakthrough cases. Vermont is the most vaccinated state in the country, and does have a relatively older population. If 2 people die in one month and only one was unvaccinated, then you can claim that "50% of COVID deaths have been vaccinated." Uhmmm, a bit misleading, no?

How about this, let's take the total COVID deaths for the entire month in South Dakota, a sparsely populated, mostly white, mostly rural state, like Vermont, that is more unvaccinated. Let's compare the total deaths from COVID in South Dakota to the total COVID deaths in Vermont. You think InfoWars will carry THAT story?
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king.

zrickety

The Fixer
The end justifies the means. I remember Adolf preaching the same thing.
Biden is differently abled, that's the nicest thing I can say about him.
LET'S GO BRANDON!

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Based on the picture it looks like GTIFan is well into his 50s (if that's him with the hat) which is mind-blowing. I honestly thought with his level of insults he was in his late teens/early 20's.
lmao i initially thought the same, figured the "99" in his name was when he was born. but yes i believe he said he's 51

zrickety

The Fixer
Serious question...why is Biden doing everything in a TV studio and not the White House??

1633718600320.png

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Jen Psaki "Biden has created 5 million jobs."
Pretty easy when we lost 9.6 million during the SCAMdemic.
Piss poor recovery IMO.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...than-in-the-u-s-during-the-covid-19-downturn/
View attachment 227440
Not to mention when the corporate tax rate goes up, if it hasn't already, many jobs will most likely be lost that were gained when Trump lowered the rates and companies started bringing back parts of their businesses to the US.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
There's what you explicitly said. "The Democrats lying isn't on the same planet as the Republicans though". And you said Republicans bold face lie. Lying is lying period.

And I don't watch Fox or any other news stations.
Lying is hardly the same. The Republicans lie about Trump winning the election (ie - "The Big Lie") is a bit more serious than any lies that Biden or the Democrats have ever told. Not all lies are the same.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Do you even read the stuff you write? If its based on religion alone, how can it be an entire ethnic group?
What are you even talking about - I wrote that Jews were executed on religion. Why are you trying to argue about something where no argument exists? I'm not even clear what the hell you are parsing in what I said. I wrote religion - as in Jews. What are you going on about?

Reactions: WAP

anotero

Autocross Champion
What are you even talking about - I wrote that Jews were executed on religion. Why are you trying to argue about something where no argument exists? I'm not even clear what the hell you are parsing in what I said. I wrote religion - as in Jews. What are you going on about?
Jews are an ethnoreligious group, moron.