GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
1606694998578.png

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
'Does Zrick have evidence?'
'No, he's fake news.'

LOL, so you guys were election workers too?! Wow, you never cease to impress.
I don’t need to be an election worker. I have common sense. And I have knowledge in a few fields. I know intranets. I know how they function. And I know the redundancy that’s built into the machines. U can’t tamper with the results this way. There can be a variance of 0 between the local numbers stored on the machine and what was sent through the intranet.

you on the other hand. You’ll fucking actually believe anything your told. As long as it agrees with you it’s deemed evidence huh?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I would love to make 500 off Zrick. Just don't trust him far enough to see in order to make a bet. He'd put some fake news about how he made payment when he didn't. "Here's the password to my PayPal bro, it's 'election', I don't know why it doesn't work for you iono but there's the proof"
I’m taking the bet. Let’s see if he’s a man of his word.

zrickety

The Fixer
I don’t need to be an election worker. I have common sense. And I have knowledge in a few fields. I know intranets. I know how they function. And I know the redundancy that’s built into the machines. U can’t tamper with the results this way. There can be a variance of 0 between the local numbers stored on the machine and what was sent through the intranet.

you on the other hand. You’ll fucking actually believe anything your told. As long as it agrees with you it’s deemed evidence huh?
Yeah, I know how intranets function too. It's all too easy to hook up an ethernet cable and say it's one thing, while completely being another. We already have people testifying that the software can show you one thing, and report something completely difference. Undetectable by design.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Who wants to bet with me that Biden never sees the White House? I've got $500 on it.

First, Biden already spent 4 years in the white house almost daily, so he's already seen it. So, send me my $500, loser.

Second, Biden is the president elect and will be sworn in at the inauguration. End of story, no matter how many conspiracies you make up.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
First, Biden already spent 4 years in the white house almost daily, so he's already seen it. So, send me my $500, loser.

Second, Biden is the president elect and will be sworn in at the inauguration. End of story, no matter how many conspiracies you make up.
President elect in his own mind.
*Sees the White House* present tense. Never happen. He'll go from the basement to GITMO.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Yeah, I know how intranets function too. It's all too easy to hook up an ethernet cable and say it's one thing, while completely being another. We already have people testifying that the software can show you one thing, and report something completely difference. Undetectable by design.
Hence the redundancy built in! You can’t cook the books both ways. These machines operate like the newer lottery machines many states are using now.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion