GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
so more non-scamdemic.

Not so CSB (not terrible either):

On my way to work in the Comet today. I think it's the 4th time I took it out. I'm about 1 mile from work and the lights go off, I hit the switch but nada. Then the engine cuts out....I pull over and try cranking, nope, instead of cranking I get smoke from the vents. I open the hood and a wire harness is on fire. Smash out flames with my coat, disconnect battery and call AAA. I did get to text my boss who's friend I bought it off that I was out because in tow truck with slightly burned Comet. We'll see how bad it is. If all damage is on the engine side of firewall it shouldn't be too bad.

pics for those that haven't seen it.

Attachments

• 1A239872-DFDE-41CB-A500-75AA18ABFBFA.JPG
    1A239872-DFDE-41CB-A500-75AA18ABFBFA.JPG
    199.7 KB · Views: 94

Daks

Autocross Champion
What breed is he? Very handsome, head/face like a mastiff, but looks smaller than a mastiff.

Why not both? Dutch is half GSD, half Amstaff, and he is a perfect guard dog. 110lbs of fast.
View attachment 211258
Dutch is bad ass. That's a terrific dog.

Ratko is a Cane Corso - from working lines, so he's not oversized like most. I weighed him yesterday at 112lbs. His dad is an overweight 140lbs. I walk him around 10k a day to keep him lean. I don't want him getting heavy cause of his hips.

I used to own an Amstaff - for 13 years. Kuper. Sheer aggression - by far the most dog aggressive animal I have ever encountered.
Kuper.jpg

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
so more non-scamdemic.

Not so CSB (not terrible either):

On my way to work in the Comet today. I think it's the 4th time I took it out. I'm about 1 mile from work and the lights go off, I hit the switch but nada. Then the engine cuts out....I pull over and try cranking, nope, instead of cranking I get smoke from the vents. I open the hood and a wire harness is on fire. Smash out flames with my coat, disconnect battery and call AAA. I did get to text my boss who's friend I bought it off that I was out because in tow truck with slightly burned Comet. We'll see how bad it is. If all damage is on the engine side of firewall it shouldn't be too bad.

pics for those that haven't seen it.
Well, lucky you there isn't a computer and wire harness only has a few wires.
Still sucks tho

zrickety

The Fixer
Running out of steam. The same crap can only get posted so many times it gets boring.
I apologize...been extra busy here this past week. I'll breathe some new life into the thread soon.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I apologize...been extra busy here this past week. I'll breathe some new life into the thread soon.

Impossible to do. You only have 1 trick, posting unverified fake shit from Twitter, which everyone's gotten accustomed to and is tired of.

Can you at least post a picture of a dog?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
In your own words, you lack homeless person stamina.

zrickety

The Fixer
It's true! Good thing for Alexa because my claws don't work on the phone
Didn't you already recover from the virus? You have the beautiful immunity...you didn't need lizard DNA.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
1619196027366.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Impossible to do. You only have 1 trick, posting unverified fake shit from Twitter, which everyone's gotten accustomed to and is tired of.

I have 3 dogs, but no. I value their privacy and facial recognition data.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Bingo. Changing the thread titles has become boring because it's all the same shit every day. Zrick saying the virus is fake, Gtifan getting offended. Repeat as needed 3x a day.

Best day this thread ever had was when everyone posted pics of their dogs.

I respectfully disagree.

Best day this thread ever had was doubters finally coming to the realization that mayonnaise is the superior grilling agent.

The scamdemic has changed lives!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I have 3 dogs, but no. I value their privacy and facial recognition data.

It's ok. I already hacked your account and got a picture of your dog.

1619196187372.png

zrickety

The Fixer

Impossible to do? We're at 38k posts and 3 million views in 9 months.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Didn't you already recover from the virus? You have the beautiful immunity...you didn't need lizard DNA.
I only thought I recovered...
It started with scaley skin and before I knew it I was eating bugs.
Naw your WRONG ! everyone must get the vaccine. You are only immune for so long after catching the virus.
Wait, isn't that how the vaccine works? Other than Johnson&Johnsons of course

zrickety

The Fixer
Here is some 'misinformation' that you won't see reported on the news.
1619196947091.png