GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

cb1111

Exactly. They don't care at all. My mortgage officer sent me back an email after I bitched them out saying "honest mistake, sorry" so nonchalant and they don't care in the least.

I'm going to pay it because what other option is there. Still mad though.

^ yep
can you deduct that on your taxes as a theft loss? It is highway robbery after all.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Yeah and since there's no provisions in my contract for my mortgage company fucking up, if I walk away I lose the 6500 earnest money I already paid.

Well, congratulations on the house at least! Does it have a big garage?

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
That's a reasonable thought process, unless there was a Rubella outbreak in the region. I'm not days the immunization actually caused it, but I do understand the thought process.

It's not a reasonable thought process in the middle of a pandemic though, especially when there have been few break through cases in fully vaccinated people.
Agreed, just saying i think it's highly plausible that
I haven't been this mad in about 15 years
Yea, there's enough expenses to plan for and try and round up. Just when you think you are good, BOOM! ONE MORE FOR YA. But you do get back your earnest money. Guess that's a plus

zrickety

The Fixer
1619740512258.png

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Well, congratulations on the house at least! Does it have a big garage?
Not really, just a standard 2 car with a big driveway. Not ideal but everything else about the house is exactly what we were looking for so I compromised. The lady already knows it's a one car garage and our dailies are driveway queens because the racecar needs space. I need a nice size work bench so 2 cars in there won't work.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
So I'm closing on a house tomorrow at 10am...fucking mortgage company just sends me an email at 4pm saying woopsie....they made a mistake on the closing costs and it's 6 grand more than they told me. WHAT THE FUCK.

Fuck storming the capitol. Storm compass mortgage headquarters 😠
Take a look at your signed agreements and pre closing estimates. Depending on what it is they messed up, they might not be legally allowed to ask you for the extra money. I had a mortgage company pull the same thing with me back in 2015, they tried to add in $4k of points at closing, claiming that the rate they quoted me was with points and it must have been an oversight. I called their shit, showed them my signed agreement without those points in my rate lock and told them they could honor their agreement or see me in court. They magically produced the correct paperwork without the points in under 5 minutes and I closed. Every situation is different obviously and if they forgot the escrow account or something, there's not much you can do, but definitely check everything you've signed, you might be able to push back.

Edit: read everything at the closing table too. At my first house the lender tried to get cute and change my fixed rate loan to variable rate in the final paperwork. They claimed it was a mistake, but I don't believe that for a minute. Not a little bank either, Chase.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's like claiming getting the flu means you'll never get the flu again, but we know you aren't smart enough to to figure that out.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I would shoot to protect my family or property. This would also include helping friends & neighbors. I would do warning shot first then aim for leg but yes I would not hesitate to protect mine. I've never had to so there is a difference in talk/action but I like to think I would. Closest was attempted mugging where bad guy had knife and I pulled my knife out. We just stared at each other while his buddies got my friends wallets.
Bad ass boomer. 😂

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
among conservatives. In fact, Ricky is parroting conservative media that it wasn't a riot, they were invited in and just strolled around.

This revisionism has fully saturated conservative spheres. Even the republican initially critical, have walked back their criticism. Most will walk away with a slap on the hands.

Meanwhile in conservative states, even peaceful protesters are being criminalized.

You're almost as bad as Jim in the apologist category.
Thanks good to know I'm still tops. And I only have to play the apologist when you twist someone's words. Which is practically every post of yours when replying to someone.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I normally wouldn't just toss out insults but after the 2nd one from you:

Libtard

still waiting on whether or not you would defend your stuff. Also what about the capitol stormers? Those were both honest questions.
I'd defend my house, family and person, sure.

But you're intentionally ignoring my point.

The only time in our history that people start talking about killing rioters and protesters is when it's brown and black people. When white people do it, they're patriots and fighting for rights, or it gets downplayed, like 6 Jan. When black people do it, they get called terrorists. Ironically, the root of most of our gun laws is black people arming themselves to protect themselves against the government and white mobs.

All over the country, conservatives are passing laws to criminalize even peaceful protesters, by making them responsible for anyone that commits a crime at the protest. Also legalizing vehicular manslaughter.

And you didn't answer my question. What civil rights movement in history didn't require violence to affect change? You blame the oppressed, but don't get all that upset at the oppressors, because you personally aren't affected. That's just the reality. Until that changes, the violence will continue.