GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Image-1.jpeg

Luva

Go Kart Champion
In a word -- YES. Most of the Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and posts in forums like this that I've read about supposed COVID vaccine reactions are not first hand accounts and are not validated. Ya know, like the Rhianna BS claim about her cousin's step-brother's best friend in the Bahamas becoming infertile because of the shot... absolutely no evidence and Rhianna never provided any proof when the verification hounds came looking for her.

Science has shown very few side effects. It's gotten completely out of hand. It's like somebody gets the jab and then gets into a car accident 2 months later and dies. The antivaxxers are out there saying "oh, there's another person that died shortly after getting vaccinated." It's all just ridiculous.

Are you not vaccinated?

Are there some stories that turn out to be false? Sure. Does that mean all stories are full of baloney? Hardly. I have family members that have had bad goes with the COVID shot.

Not sure what you are specifically referring to when you use the word science, but there are plenty of published side effects. Zricks has posted plenty on the subject. I don't want to assume too much, but I doubt posting a bunch of links that will probably go ignored will add much to the conversation.

And to answer your last question, COVID has already gone through my household. I trust natural immunity more than the COVID shot. And for the record, I do not have anything against anyone who wants the COVID shot. Do your homework. Then, decide what is best for your personal health.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Of course it's the business. The government is not an independent entity and acts in the interest of big business. The paycheck extortion by the government is used to finance wars that businesses profit from. Moreover, the gubment created the social security extortion scheme to take from the worker, not from the business.
Lots of companies offer matching 401k's, wherein companies take money they are actually due for the labor provided and use for their own market transactions. Yes, participation is voluntary, but super encouraged. Business will never encourage workers to do something that will hurt the business.
Businesses have to pay an equal matching amount of FICA out of their pocket. Right now the government takes 7.65 % out of your pay for FICA and the business has to pay a matching amount. For me since I own my own business I have to pay 15.3 %.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
No, but if you're willing to rip down that signed poster in your bedroom, then I can DM you my home address for shipping...
For a new guy to the forum and this thread in particular you found out that you need thick skin and can roll with the punches. And you are fitting in just fine. Being from Ohio makes it better.

FYI anything goes in this thread. Profanity etc. Racism will get you banned. Have fun.

KMcigam

Ready to race!
For a new guy to the forum and this thread in particular you found out that you need thick skin and can roll with the punches. And you are fitting in just fine. Being from Ohio makes it better.

FYI anything goes in this thread. Profanity etc. Racism will get you banned. Have fun.
The thread on a VW open forum shouldn't be any worse than what I deal with on Reddit, so I think I'm well prepared.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
The thread on a VW open forum shouldn't be any worse than what I deal with on Reddit, so I think I'm well prepared.
So you joined just to post in an off topic location, claim you're from Ohio yet ip's show NJ and PA... Highly suspect.

Pic of you with a shoe on your head standing next to your vw with a piece of paper saying "hi Jay" or we'll have to conclude you're a spammer from Mumbai.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Noone ever seems to follow through on that request

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Strange that you didn't write a whole essay in response.
I'm not sure, but i sure as hell get a kick out of reading about science and medicine determining truth values of random tweets.
Just aint worth it man. Roid are roids lol

KMcigam

Ready to race!
So you joined just to post in an off topic location, claim you're from Ohio yet ip's show NJ and PA... Highly suspect.

Pic of you with a shoe on your head standing next to your vw with a piece of paper saying "hi Jay" or we'll have to conclude you're a spammer from Mumbai.
First of all, I'm on a VPN, and second of all, who the heck are you to ask me to do anything? If you're looking for spammers from Mumbai, then I think you might check under some of the "credit card info for sale" and "ED medicine cheap" posts you'll find in other threads.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Businesses have to pay an equal matching amount of FICA out of their pocket. Right now the government takes 7.65 % out of your pay for FICA and the business has to pay a matching amount. For me since I own my own business I have to pay 15.3 %.
I know.
The government is composed of parasites and needs money to exist, so of course the government will pinch a bit from the businesses as well. However if you look at the widening inequality gap and look at how much a person gives up in taxes as compared to his/her needs vs. how much corporations give up vs. how much they need, the numbers are very much in favor of the big businesses, whose interests politicians pursue.

anotero

Autocross Champion
First of all, I'm on a VPN, and second of all, who the heck are you to ask me to do anything? If you're looking for spammers from Mumbai, then I think you might check under some of the "credit card info for sale" and "ED medicine cheap" posts you'll find in other threads.

Lmao. He's the moderator.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
In a word -- YES. Most of the Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and posts in forums like this that I've read about supposed COVID vaccine reactions are not first hand accounts and are not validated. Ya know, like the Rhianna BS claim about her cousin's step-brother's best friend in the Bahamas becoming infertile because of the shot... absolutely no evidence and Rhianna never provided any proof when the verification hounds came looking for her.

Science has shown very few side effects. It's gotten completely out of hand. It's like somebody gets the jab and then gets into a car accident 2 months later and dies. The antivaxxers are out there saying "oh, there's another person that died shortly after getting vaccinated." It's all just ridiculous.

Are you not vaccinated?
If you got the jab you are not vaccinated.