GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
That guy is gonzo
We’re all a little gonzo. I just have a hard time with everybody doing whatever they want and not understanding that much of what we do affects others. I do realize that logic always loses to emotions and we see that demonstrated in our current political climate. I never thought politics would mean this much to so many, but here we are.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
We’re all a little gonzo. I just have a hard time with everybody doing whatever they want and not understanding that much of what we do affects others. I do realize that logic always loses to emotions and we see that demonstrated in our current political climate. I never thought politics would mean this much to so many, but here we are.
This thread is all over the place. Just throw it out there and see what sticks.

And by gonzo I meant not in the forum anymore.

Luva

Go Kart Champion

As this current generation has seen, politics can have a huge affect on one's freedoms.

zrickety

The Fixer
Why would this forum allow political or conspiracy theory posts
This is the off topic area, duh.
It is especially interesting your first and only post conflates political talk with conspiracy theories...are you admitting there is a correlation? Because it's pretty obvious to anyone paying attention. Thanks for playing.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Can't trust mk5 owners
SmartSelect_20220102-190051_Chrome.jpg

anotero

Autocross Champion

Did you really expect solidarity in a capitalist society that preaches hedonism?

zrickety

The Fixer