GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

THE FORMULA 1 THREAD

I Am The Stig

Hey Now!
None that I have found. Even my spots to watch footie don't seem to get real big into F1.

soze

Go Kart Champion
Petrov needs to lose his F1 drive. What a joker.

RIANF1

Mclaren Fanboy
dude, im a bigger Hamilton mark than anyone on this forum, but what was up with his attitude this weekend!? Do you think it had to do with the team or did it have something to do with his personal life(i.e. daddy or girlfriend issues). He needs his father back as manager ASAP!!!

big_nebrowski

Ready to race!
Not sure if he wants to quit, he still has some drive. But seems like if he doesn't get his shit together he won't make it past 2012 season.

RIANF1

Mclaren Fanboy
i guess a lot of it has to do with the problems him and his girl are having... they just broke up!

I Am The Stig

Hey Now!
i guess a lot of it has to do with the problems him and his girl are having... they just broke up!

I would be pretty upset if I knew I wouldn't get to see that naked anymore too!
Nicole-Scherzinger-5h111[1].jpg

I read a quote from his dad yesterday that said "Expect a revived and focused Lewis next year, look out F1". Or at least something to that effect. Guy just needs to suck it up and drive fast!

white4dr

The Stig
I'm not a fan of hamilton at all. He's extremely cocky and has a bad attitude. I hope he is soon out of F1. His team mate is a better driver and seems like a better person.

RIANF1

Mclaren Fanboy
The Iceman cometh in 2012?

Oh how I miss the old stoic mumbler.

LMAO at stoic mumbler! supposively he is looking at a williams drive!? Apparently williams is in for some big changes next year so hopefully they will be on bar closer to the front of the pack...even more so with a driver like kimi(mumbler)