GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
They're exclusive that's for sure.. But all you're getting over a 135 is wider wheels, wider fenders, 40kg more weight, 0.3 seconds faster to 60. I think it's got stiffer suspension too (which can easily be changed on the 135).

The only real selling point for me for the 1M is the fact it's got an M3 LSD. Oh and orange. Orange is cool

You're also picking up a car that's appreciated in value since launch rather than depreciating.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I'm actually really satisifed with the height of my car *blasphemy* I know. :biggrin:
max.

GO ROCKET BUNNY.
Meh. Used to love that kit, so many people have it now that it's kind of lost its appeal to me tbh.
YES! With the wing and errthang!

On the topic of wheels though. I really want another set of BBS CHs.
I do love that big as GT wing, the little rocket bunny wing is super fucking ugly though.
I've always wanted a set of CH's.
I kinda miss my CO's, they still look good on Ronaldo's car though.
No.
Traded the GTI in for this

Tapatalkin
No turbo's no care
128i. Lol, it's a friend of mines' we just traded for a few days. It's a lot of fun, 6MT, completely stock. Her and I are in the process of finding her some Direzza Z2s, exhaust, and hopefully some sway bars. Car isn't exactly fast so... Handling ftw
Ahhhh makes more sense.
Gunmetal rpf1 are realistically what I want.
Same, it sucks looking at wheels for this car because I need big-ish tires and good ones, so it almost as much the wheels themselves. :lol:
They're exclusive that's for sure.. But all you're getting over a 135 is wider wheels, wider fenders, 40kg more weight, 0.3 seconds faster to 60. I think it's got stiffer suspension too (which can easily be changed on the 135).

The only real selling point for me for the 1M is the fact it's got an M3 LSD. Oh and orange. Orange is cool
The 1M also has full M3 suspension (different geometry and control arms ect...), but those can be retrofitted.
but the bragging rights of having 1 of ~700 is pretty cool. (in the usa)
This too, I didn't realize they were that exclusive, I've seen quite a few for there to be that few of them.
You're also picking up a car that's appreciated in value since launch rather than depreciating.
Very rare these days.
Yeah that's true, I wouldn't ever sell it though because of it's exclusivity

Tapatalkin
Meh.

Too much money IMO.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
Same, it sucks looking at wheels for this car because I need big-ish tires and good ones, so it almost as much the wheels themselves. :lol:

for cosmetics sure,

but especially if na, 225/45/17 pilot super sports would be fantastic in terms of not being too much tire and still making a dramatic difference

costco wanted a bit over $600 for them installed after current $70 back, i paid an extra 200 for 245, next time around i'm going back to 225 i think

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Ah fuck I forgot, normal people have to pay to install tires :lol:

I've been spoiled being able to do it myself, there's another expense. As far as wheels go, if I were to get them it'd be either RPF1's or NT03's in 18x9.5 with 245's.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
Blaine,

You killed your stock strut mounts right?

Went to a rough as fuck course autox this weekend. Now i got noises. Nearly positive its a strut mount.

Status
Not open for further replies.