GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Oh and slightly off topic, the girl with my GTI ran out of gas because she thought she could make it to the station in time but the car stopped before she could get there. Should I be worried

Tapatalkin

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Abandon ship!

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Terrible questions get terrible responses.

That's the second time you've used a phrase similar to this on a forum today isn't it? If so I think I found you on the FT86Club forums :lol:

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
That's the second time you've used a phrase similar to this on a forum today isn't it? If so I think I found you on the FT86Club forums :lol:

Its my usual response to a question that doesnt give enough information for useful responses.

Thats my second account there. Kinda ended up needing another around tax time.

After spending some time driving on both pss and zii now, Pss>zii for street it isnt debatable in any way shape or form, im assuming the zii will be better for autox/track, have a track day monday, autox the following sat, and 2 track days the week after.

Will know then.

Had gotten some bf sport comps locally for $360 a set installed, as a street tire for the price theyre pretty damn decent. Not good enough for autox though. Even put a set on gfs tdi when she wore out the oe contis.

thebornotaku

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ecsta asts

oh wait, you can't

because kumho effin stopped making them it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.