GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
i just posted this topic on a local forum and it seems one other person has paid for blending in the past for everytime he had work done. so i will await vw to see what they say.

As a TF2 fan, your avatar brings me happiness sweetiepoo.

Also, fuck that stealership.

Rus.K

PCDT99
Woah :eyebulge:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380047416.974093.jpg

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Evo 8s are cheap now. It's what the Civic retards upgrade to.

Maybe in California they are... A clean Evo 8 or 9 here is $15k+, which, for a car that is ~10 years old and an econobox otherwise, is a lot of money. Evo X's on the other hand do not hold their value very well.

If you subtract the cl dickery, forum prickishness, online dating tolling, constant harassment of matt and folder full of photoshops i'm actually almost a decent person.

:lol:

I've been kinda blowing through the game as well....

Really pissed about a glitch when you buy cars. I lost a $750k car cause of it.

Yikes! I have yet to buy a car. I'm not even sure where to buy a car.

Another stupid question. I bought the most expensive armor. How does it go on? Is it automatic? I saw it in the gun section, but it didn't look like it was on.

Morning gents. All is well - wife, job, everything, just very, very busy. Miss you guys too, I'll be around more now that my busy season is over.

I had to come back to troll Nick's miserable fantasy football failure this evening. L O L

Hahaha.

Hey Chris.

morning. found a house, had my offer accepted. dropping paperwork off to finalize the loan. Hoping everything goes well with it

Nice!

rihgt now. I moved farther away from work, but im 10 min from the middle of downtown indianapolis. Oversized 2 car garage, enormous shed and two patios (one above the other). Its a pretty sweet house. Going to sell the focus and get back into a mk1 rabbit diesel as the daily once I move in. link for the interested: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3802-Bartlett-Ave-Indianapolis-IN-46227/1167860_zpid/

Looks quaint. Hope everything works out.

omg just got a call from my local vw dealer and they are trying to charge me $322 to have my paint blended or they wont do it because the rust and perforation warranty. im on the phone with vw canada now. this is bullshit.

so basically they are just going to paint it UG without blending it. and i'll have a 2 tone car. unless i pay them 322 for the blend. even though this is a warranty work. vw canada better sort this shit out or i'm going to lose my shit on these bitches

Same thing happened with me actually, except it was VWoA who wouldn't cover it and it was a $700 tab for me. I think the body shop ended up eating the cost because when I had to get a second rental after the body shop had rushed everything through, I demanded they cover the rental, but they said they lost money.

I agree it's BS too and not on the body shops part because it was clearly indicated as part of the estimate.

If you're not going to cover it, then maybe mention that in the first place? Stupid.

I wonder how many other people have gotten screwed over by them

Me.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Howdy all, it has been a while (LOL lots of people coming back in now).

Hope everyone is doing well. I am going to be reverting the GTI back to stock. With school, work, and most importantly the upcoming wedding, I need the cash. OT people can have first dibs and discount on my stuff when it goes up FS if wanted.

Glad to see this place still going strong!

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Howdy all, it has been a while (LOL lots of people coming back in now).

Hope everyone is doing well. I am going to be reverting the GTI back to stock. With school, work, and most importantly the upcoming wedding, I need the cash. OT people can have first dibs and discount on my stuff when it goes up FS if wanted.

Glad to see this place still going strong!

There you are, glad to know you're not dead

http://golfmkv.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3648321&postcount=2410

Status
Not open for further replies.