GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Actually I don't find the new 2011 Audi A3 that bad of a deal. You can get a pretty loaded A3 2.0 TSI. With Quattro for around 32k. Few very nice ones at the dealer in my area for a little over 30k. I rather spend the 32k on a nice Audi with a AWD and a turbo, instead of buying a stripped down 3 series for $30k+.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Yup, but those wouldn't be my choices at all for $30k. I wouldn't even consider owning a stripped out bmw. I'd rather get a lesser car with more equipment. Anything less than a 335 wouldn't be an option.

$30k isn't terrible, but they aren't pricing them like that around here. They're more like $36k here for a quattro model.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Yup, but those wouldn't be my choices at all for $30k. I wouldn't even consider owning a stripped out bmw. I'd rather get a lesser car with more equipment. Anything less than a 335 wouldn't be an option.

$30k isn't terrible, but they aren't pricing them like that around here. They're more like $36k here for a quattro model.

Damn 36k for Quattro? They are actually discounting a lot of the Audi's around my area. Mark downs on all models except the R8's. I think when Im ready to move on in a few years that I will take a serious look at the A3. Not new but a few years older.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Damn 36k for Quattro? They are actually discounting a lot of the Audi's around my area. Mark downs on all models except the R8's. I think when Im ready to move on in a few years that I will take a serious look at the A3. Not new but a few years older.

Discounting huh? :lol: Probably didn't sell as well as audi hoped. At the start of the year audi put a shit load of money into markeing for th A3 especially with the diesel option. I noticed a rise in them on the lots, but as I suspected, at $36k, no ones buying a hatchback.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
hmm perhaps as i get older ill wanna drive AT but for now i guess ill stick with it.

LOL. post it up.

I mean Its fun sometimes, but other times I wish I could just put it in Drive and go. I'm sure you know what I mean. Sometimes your just tired and dont want to shift. I was doing Triathlons for awhile and sometimes I wouldnt bring my truck I would just drive the gti. After the event I was cramping up from shifting on the way home lol

kevvve

TÜ MÄDR3
I mean Its fun sometimes, but other times I wish I could just put it in Drive and go. I'm sure you know what I mean. Sometimes your just tired and dont want to shift. I was doing Triathlons for awhile and sometimes I wouldnt bring my truck I would just drive the gti. After the event I was cramping up from shifting on the way home lol

lol! i know exactly what you mean. gives you an excuse for a second car right?

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Discounting huh? :lol: Probably didn't sell as well as audi hoped. At the start of the year audi put a shit load of money into markeing for th A3 especially with the diesel option. I noticed a rise in them on the lots, but as I suspected, at $36k, no ones buying a hatchback.

Isn't it classified as a Wagon? Here they call it a Wagon. lol I honestly dont know the main difference between a 4-door hatch and a wagon. They look the same to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.