GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
hahaha Wow White. That was a great PM. I nearly peed my pants laughing so hard.

But srsly. Wheres this treasure trove of aircooled parts :biggrin: And when the hell are we getting back to work on modern VW's.

09vdubgti

Banned
I just wanna get my grades already...theyre available tomorrow. So far I know I have a B+, and a B..still waiting on the rest.

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Man I thought the other thread got shut down for too much tittie talk lol

patrick_irwin

Go Kart Champion
but why? was the old chat that big? not really. keep it going but I do believe need some commandments for this new one

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Stop complaining and be glad they didn't delete it or anything else.

This.

It was 4,000 pages long. Deal with it. What? were you going to go back and read through it sometime? It takes up bandwidth to keep all that nonsense around. If they needed to close the other one to keep this going, more power to them.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
You whore.

Looks like I'm about to go buy a brand new battery for the squareback. Damn I don't wanna do this, but I know i need to.

Also, I can't find my old cups ANYWHERE!!!! Look on airassited White at the S10 cups. They're nothing even remotely close to my old rear cups. What the hell were those things??? Where can I get more???

Mr. White

MESPELLENG WURDZ!
no idea man, too bad you dont know where you got them, may be time to call john or mike

Status
Not open for further replies.