GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Grilling up a burger for lunch. I've got this bacon n cheddar lean beef party ready for the grill!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21359491201.439370.jpg

1fastvdub

Banned
That looks good. Theres a grocery store here called Wegman`s that makes all kind of gourmet burger patties. They make a spinach, mushroon, and cheese one thats awesome!

Sterling

Steel Tip
That looks good. Theres a grocery store here called Wegman`s that makes all kind of gourmet burger patties. They make a spinach, mushroon, and cheese one thats awesome!

That sounds ridiculously good haha

dddrew.

blah.
Just washed my car and BAM started downpouring the second i dried it off. Oh well, i'm glad I finally got the chance and weather to wash off all the yucky salt. The hood is still disappointing to look at though.

Sterling

Steel Tip
It is. I get fat boy with it sometimes and add turkey bacon on top and use a Kings Hawaiian bun. Fuckin awesome!

Ah, warm kings Hawaiian bread is so delicious! I love going to their restaurant and getting them fresh.

Sterling

Steel Tip

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
kate isn't thick. far from.

i like petite women, 5'5" is around an ideal height.

don't get me wrong i love looking at taller women. love me some long legs, but not to date or anything.

1fastvdub

Banned
Just washed my car and BAM started downpouring the second i dried it off. Oh well, i'm glad I finally got the chance and weather to wash off all the yucky salt. The hood is still disappointing to look at though.

At least you cleaned it. Salting here in Upstate NY sux.

Nothing wrong with fatboyin' bro

Yolo! Lol.

Ah, warm kings Hawaiian bread is so delicious! I love going to their restaurant and getting them fresh.

Im jelly. I like to add sauteed onions and peppers on it too as well as BBQ sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.