The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
What I feel like after not really being in here the past couple of days

Rus.K

PCDT99
Too much has happened, Ill never know...

Here is a break down bud

1. Blaine has 4 now 5 lovely Asian ladies he is seeing, #2 got let go because she was cray cray, 3 is also out because Blaine is not physically attracted to her, #4 is the crowd favorite.

2. Sterlong and Cody couldn't meet up because there were no hotel rooms available and sterlings DR pulled a fast one on him and scheduled an appointment out of nowhere.

3. Korea's car warranties are ridiculous but only pleb's drive them because they have cardboard headliners and suck super hard.

4. Clint has a ballin wife and everyone wants to see kindergarten pics of each other.

5. West coast OT'ers may have a get together this coming fall (sterling, Blaine, nick, Bruce, ryan, revo myself and whoever else lives in Cali).

6. Rep wheels are ghey and jdm wheels are the shit

7. Tyler's Sti is still not stage 1

Last edited:

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Damn that sucks, the U of U is $36 for 4 months so a little under 10 a month. But they have some stupid hours.

I took it in as doing them straight. If its like just do that many squats during your workout then yeah pretty easy stuff.

You really can, its amazing.
I was just planning on breaking it down into how many sets I do. 50 air squats in a row 5 times is gonna suck. I don't care who you are.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Here is a break down bud

1. Blaine has 4 now 5 lovely Asian ladies he is seeing, #2 got let go because she was cray cray, 3 is also out because Blaine is not physically attracted to her, #4 is the crowd favorite.

2. Sterlong and Cody couldn't meet up because there were no hotel rooms available and sterlings DR pulled a fast one on him and scheduled an appointment out of nowhere.

3. Korea's car warranties are ridiculous but only pleb's drive them because they have cardboard headliners and suck super hard.

4. Clint has a ballin wife and everyone wants to see kindergarten pics of each other.

5. West coast OT'ers may have a get together this coming fall (sterling, Blaine, nick, Bruce, ryan, revo myself and whoever else lives in Cali).

6. Rep wheels are ghey and jdm wheels are the shit
I think I was the only person left out this. But pretty much exactly what happened. I'm not mad, I never contribute to OT's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.