GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rus.K

PCDT99
97.28% sure it's the timing belt or the timing belt tensioner. I have YouTube vids I posted back when mine was making a strikingly similar noise in Jan 12' and I bought a full timing belt kit and replaced everything and its been perfect since.

Yeah, I actually found your posts about it. Looks like ill be purchasing a timing belt kit this week :happyanim:

Chatt do you know anywhere else to buy the TB kit other than ECS? I know DBC did sell them but with them going MIA im not really sure where else to look.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Oh so we went to a slammed Saturdays meet and actually saw a truck on air. I've only seen them on accuairs instagram before. This is what they have to do to get it so low

View attachment 90233

:iono:

yuuuuuup. I saw my first bagged truck last year. it was a ram 1500 and he had a hard plastic cover over the rear bed. It was purely aesthetic to cover the cut floor :biggrin:

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Yeah, I actually found your posts about it. Looks like ill be purchasing a timing belt kit this week :happyanim:

Chatt do you know anywhere else to buy the TB kit other than ECS? I know DBC did sell them but with them going MIA im not really sure where else to look.

I bought mine from DBC for $237.95 last year (that's WITH the 2 liters of new coolant). Is this still the same company?

http://shop.dbctuning.com/DBC_2_0T_FSI_Timing_Belt_Kit_BPY_p/2.0fsi.timing.kit.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.