GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Nice. How are those tires?

I like them. Haven't really gotten to test them out. Probably the best test was when I mounted them up and got the H&R RSB installed. Banked corner, 45 or so posted limit. 90mph in 5th and not under steering or tires even squealing. Still had potential, but they weren't super hot so I didn't want to push it.

The turn was a pretty wide turn. 5th gear clutch slip was also there so I didn't want to beat on it anymore than I was already.

freshslate

Constant
seeing iron man 3 tonight! holla i cant wait although i think amy is way more excited than me.

also i dont see why matt needs a new clutch... he still has gears that dont slip hahahah

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
I like them. Haven't really gotten to test them out. Probably the best test was when I mounted them up and got the H&R RSB installed. Banked corner, 45 or so posted limit. 90mph in 5th and not under steering or tires even squealing. Still had potential, but they weren't super hot so I didn't want to push it.

The turn was a pretty wide turn. 5th gear clutch slip was also there so I didn't want to beat on it anymore than I was already.

Good stuff. Yeah get a new clutch breh.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser

Whoever this was, he was a rebel.

and probably now collects social security.

How did you find a photo of me

Status
Not open for further replies.