The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subie2013

Humble yourself

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376675840.406868.jpg

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
I'm heading out to Concorso Italiano in an hour, so expect to see LaFerrari and Veneno pictures.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
I'm heading out to Concorso Italiano in an hour, so expect to see LaFerrari and Veneno pictures.
There is a Ferrari in my town. Every time the doctor drives it people poop themselves. I mean super cars are extremely rare here, but it's pretty funny.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Good thing I'll be turning 20 this year, going KO4 soon..

Wow. I thought you were older for some reason.

so how about the new M4????

I like it. And that's saying a lot, because the F30's are meh. Nick's is good looking, but it's not stock either. I'd debadge it.

overall, everything costs more in canada than US. everything from cars (new/used) to clothes and food.

theres no good reason for it.

Health care.

Free health care

Exactly.

I think I want a e90 328 with a manual for a DD. I just found one on CL. Gotta be kinda rare. I want something that I can make look sweet and dump miles on and I don't think a 335 is that.

Do it. They're underrated cars. My dad and I test drove an 07 or 08 328i 6MT with the sport package. Honestly, it's as quick as a stock GTI. And it drove really nice with a linear powerband. They don't get much attention because of the N54 and N55.

Make sure it has the sport package though. That's worth it for the seats alone. And the HID's.

People out there have too much money. :frown:

Subie2013

Humble yourself
:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:
Lol, I watched that comparison video someone posted up about analog cars, and it was in there along with the F40. Yes it looks awful, but the way it sounds and how the guy was describing it just makes me wanna drive one.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
F40 for me please.

Touche.

Call me crazy, but I got a soft spot for the F50.

F50 sounds glorious above 4k like the video said. And for pure handling. But, I'll take V8 sound and retarded turbo lag.

Lol, I watched that comparison video someone posted up about analog cars, and it was in there along with the F40. Yes it looks awful, but the way it sounds and how the guy was describing it just makes me wanna drive one.

I posted it up.

:lol:

The F40 is like the Mclaren MP4/4. Its a beast of a car & is insanely gorgeous. Simple & fast

The F50 is like the F1 cars of the late '00's. Sure they are faster but are ugly as sin and look soft

Good analogy.

I'm not sure if Ive ever seen that

Status
Not open for further replies.