GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Beer Thread

krokmitten

Ready to race!
Hobgoblin, from Wychwood Brewery.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Once your taste buds experience the full flavor of craft brew, you never turn back.

AMEN!!

Stone 10th Anniversary IPA:drool:. but when that's not available regular Stone IPA, and Firestone Double IPA. good stuff right there.

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
I'm a chick so beer is beer to me. I generally only drink it when there's a kegger or not enough liquor. If I was to choose, I'd stick to lighter beers... Rickards White, Coors Light, Bud light... lawl :(

Cackalacka

Ready to race!
Depends on place and time of year,

Ireland? Murphy's stout.
Central Europe? Budvar.
October? Spaten.
N Cali? Scrimshaw.
Appalachians? Highland Gaelic.
Beach on a hot day? Miller Lite tall boys.
After mowing the lawn? 'Gansett tall boys.

Totally dig on the explosion of micros of the last twenty years. My town has gone from 2 micros 10years ago to over a dozen. And if you go up to the mountains, wow. Asheville is blowing up. Tons of the right kind of alcoholics up there.

Finkikus

Ready to race!
Spaten Oktoberfest!

Paulaner Oktoberfest is a close second
Highland Gaelic Ale
OMB Copper is local and a pretty good beer

red_dragon

Ready to race!
i've started to really like blue moon with a double orange. the acid in the orange really irritated me at first, but now it's just so desirable. lol.

Ajax_6154

Ready to race!
How is that Raging Bitch? Saw it not to long ago at my local liquor store. But at $11/6 pack, i went with something else.

its on my top 3 IPAs for sure.

Raging bitch is a good, strong ipa. Pretty hoppy. To drink a six pack usually begins a bad night, since I believe it is 8.3. I usually stick to their snake dog ipa though, it tastes better to me, and has less alcohol content at 7.1. Usually any more abv is a sacrifice in flavor as it all begins to taste like barley wine after a certain point.

The snake dog is also really good but i like a hoppier ipa. And yes a sixer to yourself is a start to an atleast interesting night.

A little update to my top 5:

5. Sam Adams- oktoberfest
4. Six Point- Resin
3. Stone-Ruination
2. Flying dog- Raging Bitch
1. Lagunitas-Maximus

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I'm a chick so beer is beer to me. I generally only drink it when there's a kegger or not enough liquor. If I was to choose, I'd stick to lighter beers... Rickards White, Coors Light, Bud light... lawl :(

hey coors light is affordable and great for partys. and you wake up with no hang over lol.:thumbup:

99bajakid

Ready to race!
A little update to my top 5:

5. Sam Adams- oktoberfest
4. Six Point- Resin
3. Stone-Ruination
2. Flying dog- Raging Bitch
1. Lagunitas-Maximus

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Nectar IPA is really good, not crazy hoppy like a Stone but it's really tasty.

Mantooth

Ready to race!
Right now?

Atwater Vanilla Java and Left Hand Milk Stout.

Or Founders Breakfast Stout. :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2